Thread: Legends League

Legends League

I think it'll be better if when signing into legends league, it would give you "are you sure" option. I'm a th9 in legends and my muscle memory usually clicks the button by accident causing me to lose 120-240 trophies in a day

I think a lot of other people may want this option too

Centennial Club
    Congratulations on making it to 5k as a TH9. But as a lower townhall, you should expect to get 3 starred most of the time in legends league.

I am also sure that even if you do not sign in legends league, you are going to take defenses until you are low enough to go back to titan league again.

Quote Originally Posted by IzUMadOrNot View Post
    I think it'll be better if when signing into legends league, it would give you "are you sure" option. I'm a th9 in legends and my muscle memory usually clicks the button by accident causing me to lose 120-240 trophies in a day

I think a lot of other people may want this option too
    If you don't opt in, you can't attack. Since you aren't losing any loot on defense with those attacks you took and since you get to attack and get loot on offense, at least you came out ahead on resources. Now that you are back below 4900, you can stay in titans tomorrow and keep your trophies below 5000 so it doesn't happen again. If you had elected to not join legends, you would have had to sit there not attacking, taking defenses (and losing loot) until you got below 4900. You were able to get below 4900 without losing loot.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Given the amount of posts in bugs/problems from people saying they hit okay (for the gems instead) when collecting silver pass loot but didn’t receive the loot tells you how effective an “are you sure” pop up would be.

Forum All-Star
    I don't think it matters how many conformation screens there are people will always start ignoring them. They could have the "OK" grayed out for 10-15 seconds, that might help for a bit.