Thread: How do I get a player out of the race?

How do I get a player out of the race?

How do I get a player out of the race without activating again? I already took out a player and went back to activate to enter the race, only he is a player who does not fulfill the tasks and it harms us to win cups. What do you think about that?

Kick him uit of the neighbourhood ��

You cannot opt out a player during a derby, but you can boot him out. You must be Leader or Co-Leader to do this.
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    You cannot opt out a player during a derby, but you can boot him out. You must be Leader or Co-Leader to do this.
    Im a leader. But I lost points if kick during a derby. I have wait end of derby to kick him, its better isnt?
    Last edited by Tugaland; March 5th, 2021 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugaland View Post
    Im a leader. But I lost points if kick during a derby. I have wait end of derby to kick him, its better isnt?
    If this player has earned any points, the points stay with your NH.
    Level 170
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

If this player has earned any points, the points stay with your NH.
    Sometimes it is better to play alone, the players do not comply, I am at level 176, alone I win all the cups and I donít have to worry, the players have no responsibility.
    Last edited by Tugaland; March 5th, 2021 at 10:56 PM.

To play the derby solo is a personal choice. There are challenges both in playing solo and playing with other members that may not play in a similar fashion with similar goals.
    Level 170
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

To play the derby solo is a personal choice. There are challenges both in playing solo and playing with other members that may not play in a similar fashion with similar goals.
    Yes it's true, I already had a neighborhood of mine that was a leader with over 100 cups that I gave up because I was alone and went to a neighborhood with a few cups just to help and they were jealous of me and they kicked me out unfairly and I created another NH and I'm see that it is difficult for players to be serious. The best thing is for me to let everyone leave that it is 7 and be alone as I have been. So I don't care if they are serious or not. Because I play to win.
    In my opinion, if the game ended with the cups and they were playing just for fun, there was more friendship.
    Last edited by Tugaland; March 5th, 2021 at 11:16 PM.