Thread: Heroes Leveling system

Heroes Leveling system

Upgrading heroes like a structure instead of training dose not fit right.
    So, for upgrading heroes instead of waiting for them to lvl up like any other buildings it should be something like using certain amount of resources to unlock missions to lvl heroes which may take even months to complete by giving mission for a whole week/month on daily/weekly basis.
    Itís more interactive this way. Waiting for to heroes lvl up for days and attacking for loot without heroes ability is hard...
    Last edited by Vaiispidey; March 5th, 2021 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaiispidey View Post
    Upgrading heroes like a structure instead of training dose not fit right.
    So, for upgrading heroes instead of waiting for them to lvl up like any other buildings it should be something like using certain amount of resources to unlock missions to lvl heroes which may take even months to complete by giving mission for a whole week/month on daily/weekly basis.
    It’s more interactive this way. Waiting for to heroes lvl up for days and attacking for loot without heroes ability is hard...
    I actually think that this system is OK. It even makes sense. The builder is upgrading the altar, giving the heroes much better equipment and armor than before, making them stronger. Also, if we introduce this system,can we use heroes to attack still in multiplayer battles and wars? Because if we are able to do so,then it will have its own problems.

Made by, Be a Legend

What problem will it have if itís the process of leveling hero . Plus we are still able to use troops when they are being modified or getting upgrade in research then being able to use heroes shouldnít pose any problems. Still either way is fine with me but what I want is I want to use hero while being upgrade in itís altar even if with old equipment and if they have to take time take the last 24hrs or something as downtime. Let builder keep upgrading altar to lvl up hero while I use heroes for raid.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaiispidey View Post
    What problem will it have if itís the process of leveling hero . Plus we are still able to use troops when they are being modified or getting upgrade in research then being able to use heroes shouldnít pose any problems. Still either way is fine with me but what I want is I want to use hero while being upgrade in itís altar even if with old equipment and if they have to take time take the last 24hrs or something as downtime. Let builder keep upgrading altar to lvl up hero while I use heroes for raid.
    The problem would be using heroes while upgrading is in the ruled out list.
    Currently-Ruled-Out-Ideas-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

Frequently Requested:
    Playing clash of clans (or any other SC game) on a computer, through a web browser e.g. Facebook or on any unsupported device
    Donating (or trading) any resources, passes, items or gems to (with) other players or accounts
    additional flags: National, Pride, Customisable, etc. or remove all flags (here is the video explaining why)
    Identify Clan Castle troop donors either online (if you miss the message) or offline (Darian has indicated this may change to a "fixed" donation system - i.e. only the troops you request can be donated)
    Use Dark Elixir for upgrading some levels of walls
    Variable numbers of attack/defence pairs in Legends League
    Global Chat/The return of Global Chat for any purpose (e.g. recruitment) (Here is one reason why it was removed and here is another)
    Private Chat/Direct Chat: For instance, between in-game friends or Clans
    Clan Voice Chat (for all the reasons Gobal was removed plus the programming required)
    Allow Heroes to be available while upgrading