Thread: Missing Facebook Friends - Method to fix

Missing Facebook Friends - Method to fix

Hi guys, we've noticed some of you have their friends missing in the neighbor bar. This is what you AND your friends may try to solve this problem

As you know, Facebook has updated their privacy settings and that's why game apps may require some permissions again. We hope it helps!

PC Method
    1) on your Pc open Your Games (https://www.facebook.com/games/manage),
    2) find "Hay Day" and click on a gear icon (Settings),
    3)Who can see that you use this app? - make sure it says friends NOT only me.
    4) provide your friends list to the app (mark it again even if it was marked before) and click "Save",
    5) reload your game.

Facebook App Method
    1) In the Facebook App. Click the down arrow next to your icon.
    2) Choose Settings
    3) Find Sercurity, Apps and Websites
    4) Find logged in with Facebook - Click Edit
    5) In Active find "Hay Day" - Click Edit
    6) App Visibility - click the arrow
    7) Who can see that you use this app? - make sure it says friends NOT only me.
    8) Friends List, provide your friends list to the app (mark it again even if it was marked before) and click "Save",
    5) reload your game.

Don't forget that your friends should do the same too to see each other in the neighbor bar, so SHARE this post with your friends!

Update. Just to confirm. The Facebook farm account you will see will be only the one linked. If you have more than one farm they won’t show up. You will need to add via the friends book or follow option.

Update. If your have four farms and don’t want to add friends book then please give them four Facebook accounts to add.

Last edited by Ranger; March 5th, 2021 at 10:06 AM.

Hasnt worked for me unfortunately

In what way. You can’t see them or they can’t see you.

Not sure if they cant see me I didn't ask, but I know at least 1 friend has done the above & I still cannot see them

Quote Originally Posted by Anniebel884 View Post
    Not sure if they cant see me I didn't ask, but I know at least 1 friend has done the above & I still cannot see them

could you do me a favour and ask them which level farm they saved with Facebook and how many they have.

are you both also using Apple devices or google ones.

im putting a video together on this so trying to gather issues or other info too.

Actually it now seems to have worked, so either they said they had & they hadnt, or it took a while to propagate. I am on IOS, they are on Android, they only have 1 farm, I have 2 but use different devices.
    Thanks.

Welcome. Just putting finishing touches to vid so will publish this fix later.

will also mention works across devices and games as well. ��