Thread: Filter for users when searching for clan mates

Fresh Spawn

Filter for users when searching for clan mates

Whilst the tags provided by the search bar are (arguably) useful. They merely tell us what said clan mate is interested in, it does not allow us to filter by trophy count, Town Hall level, overall level, war stars,
    region, etc. And it would be helpful if these are implemented, moreover, the current system is designed quite poorly; you repeatedly get the same players over and over again whilst refreshing the page.
    The most important filter, however, would be for those players who are in clans and those who are not. Most people are not looking to invite players who are already in clans due to, in essence, the mindset that if they are more likely to leave your clan as well shall a better opportunity come up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1784 View Post
    Whilst the tags provided by the search bar are (arguably) useful. They merely tell us what said clan mate is interested in, it does not allow us to filter by trophy count, Town Hall level, overall level, war stars,
    region, etc. And it would be helpful if these are implemented, moreover, the current system is designed quite poorly; you repeatedly get the same players over and over again whilst refreshing the page.
    The most important filter, however, would be for those players who are in clans and those who are not. Most people are not looking to invite players who are already in clans due to, in essence, the mindset that if they are more likely to leave your clan as well shall a better opportunity come up.
    I encourage you to read the sticky thread on this topic in the general forum that is going right now. Note also that you can sort of filter by hall. If you set your clan to only accept th11+, you will see th11+ in your search results. As for clanless players, that has been answered by Darian several times. Only a small percentage of players are not in a clan and most of those are very low halls that probably quit. I'd be fine with a filter that allows you to narrow down your search only to clanless players, it just isn't a filter I'd use often. Players that are good enough to be in my clan are almost definitely not clanless.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.