Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: high cost for buildings

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHunter1389 View Post
    We need alot more train8ng potionss to hasten the training time, i use electro dragon t9 farm and it takes 48 mins to cook the army, perhaps a 5 hour training potion to hasten the training time, if not 10x the training time
    You've pinpointed your problem. An all edrag army plus spells is super elixir heavy and can be the worst army to use to accumulate elixir. I used to use an army like that used around 400k elixir to gather a full DE storage every 2-3 days. Incorporate more dark troops into your army to reduce your elixir training cost, and adjust depending on the resource you need most.

Centennial Club
    I can boost the training time by x 4 by spending 30 gems also, that wohld solve the lack of resources, but after boosting 8 times i run out of gems
    Last edited by DragonHunter1389; March 4th, 2021 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blazeaxel View Post
    They reduce the costs periodically I guess. They recently did so.
    For TH13? When?

Please make the buildings cheaper by 50% a army camp cost 14.5m elixir to build and every time a would hit 600k elixir and the army cost 300k elixir which means i need to attack 46 times to upgrade that buildiing, 46 times seems too much 24 would be good, can upgrade it with 1 day of farming
    Camps only get upgraded once every 18 months or so, it's really not that bad of you amortize over this time span.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    For TH13? When?
    I think you misinterpreted what I meant.
    They reduce it periodically for lower town halls, and maybe they will do so for th13 too after some time.

Made by, Be a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by blazeaxel View Post
    I think you misinterpreted what I meant.
    They reduce it periodically for lower town halls, and maybe they will do so for th13 too after some time.
    I agree. At some point, th13 will become old hat and another stepping stone for town hall XX. That’s when the reductions would be likely to come, if at all.

Centennial Club
    Please make the buildings cheaper by 50% a army camp cost 14.5m elixir to build and every time a would hit 600k elixir and the army cost 300k elixir which means i need to attack 46 times to upgrade that buildiing, 46 times seems too much 24 would be good, can upgrade it with 1 day of farming
    Problem is your strategy.

I've upgraded 3 levels of king with DE, 2 lab upgrades with DE, 5 archer towers with Gold and 52 5.4m elixir or gold walls in 7 days.

Average about 1.3m g and e per attack and use between 25k and 100k of elixir.

boost your Super Gobs and Super Wall breakers and use the next button to find something you can hit.

Either juicy on the outside and take the trophy hit or look for one you can bomb into the compartment with the TH - 5-7 supergobs will take care of the TH if there isn't a tornado trap or other things to clear out.

-me

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    We need alot more train8ng potionss to hasten the training time, i use electro dragon t9 farm and it takes 48 mins to cook the army, perhaps a 5 hour training potion to hasten the training time, if not 10x the training time
    Why are you using edrags to farm?

They are both expensive and slow.

Fine if you are in Legends, but then you only do 8 attacks per day, so the time isn't that important. But if you are farming in a lower league, you should be ignoring trophies, and just raiding with quick armies that can get as much of the loot as possible from bases with exposed collectors/storages.

You should be aiming to use an army whose cost is covered by the bonus if you get 50-60% damage, and for bases with half a million or more available of the resource you are after.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why are you using edrags to farm?

They are both expensive and slow.

Fine if you are in Legends, but then you only do 8 attacks per day, so the time isn't that important. But if you are farming in a lower league, you should be ignoring trophies, and just raiding with quick armies that can get as much of the loot as possible from bases with exposed collectors/storages.

You should be aiming to use an army whose cost is covered by the bonus if you get 50-60% damage, and for bases with half a million or more available of the resource you are after.
    Judging from ops post history, they probably don't have effective farming troops upgraded. Rushed poorly to 12 and then 13.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Good thing you weren't playing in the old days. Prices have come down and there are now a lot of built in game components that seriously speed up the game. Goblin farming is your friend when just looking for loot.