Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: high cost for buildings

Centennial Club

high cost for buildings

Please make the buildings cheaper by 50% a army camp cost 14.5m elixir to build and every time a would hit 600k elixir and the army cost 300k elixir which means i need to attack 46 times to upgrade that buildiing, 46 times seems too much 24 would be good, can upgrade it with 1 day of farming
    Last edited by DragonHunter1389; March 4th, 2021 at 02:32 PM.

They reduce the costs periodically I guess. They recently did so.

Made by, Be a Legend

Centennial Club
    Even if we make 12 attack per day it woh,d take 4 days to make 14.5m elixir, such a long time playing this game. All other buildiings 9m 12m 14m

Given the long upgrade times, if you space out your builders, there is plenty of time to accumulate the funds to keep builders busy. If you are in farming mode, 300k elixir is a really expensive army. Try goblin farming or a more balanced army as far as elixir de.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

It is very easy to keep 6 builders busy with farming attacks. Either you aren't very active or you need to change up your strategy for getting loot. I suggest you farm low with supergoblins or you move up to legends and do your 8 attacks per day there (since you are a th13).
    Last edited by 2222; March 4th, 2021 at 02:40 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Millennial Club
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    This game is not a race - take time, enjoy the journey.

If they did want you suggest OP, there would be even more people complaining that they have finished everything and why don't they hurry up with more content. I think there is a good balance between cost and the length of time needed to upgrade (as already mentioned) Make it cheaper and lots of people will complain about wasting resources. Make it quicker, then people will struggle to get resources and then be finished too quickly.
    Enjoy the journey, learn new raiding strategies, and the time will go quickly enough.

Quote Originally Posted by BWBX View Post
    This game is not a race - take time, enjoy the journey.

If they did want you suggest OP, there would be even more people complaining that they have finished everything and why don't they hurry up with more content. I think there is a good balance between cost and the length of time needed to upgrade (as already mentioned) Make it cheaper and lots of people will complain about wasting resources. Make it quicker, then people will struggle to get resources and then be finished too quickly.
    Enjoy the journey, learn new raiding strategies, and the time will go quickly enough.
    Agreed and also making it cheaper only benefits the inactive players and hurts the active players who don't get as much advantage/reward for their activity. I could see people asking for less building time, that is a common request. But less cost? Loot is plentiful.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonHunter1389 View Post
    Please make the buildings cheaper by 50% a army camp cost 14.5m elixir to build and every time a would hit 600k elixir and the army cost 300k elixir which means i need to attack 46 times to upgrade that buildiing, 46 times seems too much 24 would be good, can upgrade it with 1 day of farming
    I didn't have any trouble starting all 4 camps shortly after my upgrade. Did 3 the normal route and 1 with a hammer. As others have said, do some goblin raiding and/or use armies that cost less.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH9-13
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/byNR2xZ

You changed the numbers in your original post from the first time I looked, but you're forgetting to calculate if you're in the market of upgrades at that cost, you may be in a higher league, and if you're in a higher league, your win bonus can reasonably cover most or all of your army cost which increases your net gain. I would suggesting "nexting" more to find better prospects or moving up or down leagues to suit your town hall level and progress instead of relying on supercell to move the goal posts. And like it was said earlier, they do reduce the costs on lower town halls, so you could also wait until your current town hall is obsolete, but that will take a lot longer than 46 raids.

The last time I upgraded camps, which cost quite a bit at th13, I had them all going within a few days, and while I probably did use at least one rune of elixir, I certainly do not raid even close to the frequency you're saying you're saying is necessary for a large upgrade.

Centennial Club
    We need alot more train8ng potionss to hasten the training time, i use electro dragon t9 farm and it takes 48 mins to cook the army, perhaps a 5 hour training potion to hasten the training time, if not 10x the training time