Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Donation count for players

Donation count for players

Normal donation counts are reflecting against the players but the war Base donation are not accountable but those are also donations right. Either a separate tab/field for war Base donation or the war Base donation should be added with normal donation counts.. Any suggestion or thoughts would be great.. Happy clashing

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnshkmrs04 View Post
    Normal donation counts are reflecting against the players but the war Base donation are not accountable but those are also donations right. Either a separate tab/field for war Base donation or the war Base donation should be added with normal donation counts.. Any suggestion or thoughts would be great.. Happy clashing
    I feel some deja vu. Your idea is ruled out, read the sticky threads at the top.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; March 4th, 2021 at 12:25 AM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    It's funny, but I have no sense of living without aim
    What Tollboothwillie said plus main forum rule no.4

Closed.

Count Clan League Base Defense Troops to Monthly Donated Total

My suggestion is to have any troops donated to clanmate bases for League be counted in your clan profiles donated total. I guess this would also count towards troops received too.

If this isn't implemented for regular Wars, include it for that too.

I attempted using the search feature and didn't find any results, my bad if this is a repeat.
    Last edited by Oreotastic; March 4th, 2021 at 06:57 PM. Reason: More details

Forum All-Star
    This thread was just posted 18 hour ago, it's also in the ruled out stick thread at the top of the forums.
    Donation-count-for-players

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    It's funny, but I have no sense of living without aim
    What Tollboothwillie said (again ).

And still closed.