Thread: Clan League wars

Fresh Spawn

Clan League wars

I recommend doing a 10 vs 10 clan league wars for smaller clans, or clans with inactive members. With the 15 vs 15 our clan is always at atleast a 5 person disadvantage because we have so few active members.

Quote Originally Posted by Sid56737 View Post
    I recommend doing a 10 vs 10 clan league wars for smaller clans, or clans with inactive members. With the 15 vs 15 our clan is always at atleast a 5 person disadvantage because we have so few active members.
    Yes but also a 5 vs 5 clan war league as well for even FEWER active members.

Making wars of 10, or even worse, 5, would take away from the 15v and 30v pools. I don't like this idea. If your clan of 15 isn't active and you miss attacks then you lose to the better clan. That is sort of the point. You can't climb as high up the ladder if you have an inactive unorganized clan compared to one that is better. It might be time to join a good clan. You'll probably like the game more.

Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    It is clash of clans, not individual players like you are Def4. You are encouraged to join a clan.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    I'm going to suggest the craziest thing that will help both of you. MERGE your clans and now you have 15 active players.

Sid gets enough for cwl and Def4 gets bigger wars.

Bonus you now have enough to max out clan games.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; March 3rd, 2021 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    I'm going to suggest the craziest thing that will help both of you. MERGE your clans and now you have 15 active players.

Sid gets enough for cwl and Def4 gets bigger wars.

Bonus you now have enough to max out clan games.
    Good idea and I think this is something SC actually wants. They likely think (know) it is probably better for the overall game long term to get players into active clans rather than very small inactive clans.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Good idea and I think this is something SC actually wants. They likely think (know) it is probably better for the overall game long term to get players into active clans rather than very small inactive clans.
    Yeah, what if you allow make 4 friendly clans can create a union, and anyone can go to any clan present in the union all of us can have a union chat platform to decide who can play in which clan would be better for cwl , we can make more friends, and they have their friends , it will help us to recruiting members easily than present situation and A higher level clan member can help the lower level clan by giving donation directly in the union chat. And Allowing one clan member in the union can fill the reinforcements for war in any other clan would be better, if that clan is facing trouble with lack of members .

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by ak3687mamidi View Post
    Yeah, what if you allow make 4 friendly clans can create a union, and anyone can go to any clan present in the union all of us can have a union chat platform to decide who can play in which clan would be better for cwl , we can make more friends, and they have their friends , it will help us to recruiting members easily than present situation and A higher level clan member can help the lower level clan by giving donation directly in the union chat. And Allowing one clan member in the union can fill the reinforcements for war in any other clan would be better, if that clan is facing trouble with lack of members .
    They have this feature mentioned in their frequently requested ideas list.

Forum All-Star
    This is a good response to your idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    While I was always pro for having a clan alliance feature built in to the game, perhaps why it is not a priority is the fact that how many clans would actually need/use it. SC rarely designs in game features for a small portion of the player base. I would guess most clans have a hard time to get more then 30-40 players let alone filling and operating a second clan.
    This response is in line with the OP.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; March 5th, 2021 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    They have this feature mentioned in their frequently requested ideas list.
    Ok, I didn't recognize it there , but I hope this feature have to come as fast as possible, it will be really helpful .

Ok, I didn't recognize it there , but I hope this feature have to come as fast as possible, it will be really helpful .
    I think they are not adding it as they don't see if clans will be using it. But I am all in for this idea.

Made by, Be a Legend