Thread: Giving clans / Receiving

Giving clans / Receiving

I just made a new clan and I have been recruiting, I got a person from Discord who wants to give me his old clan which is level 10 for free? I also read a few things about some kind of scam going around, should I accept the clan or not risk it? Let me know.

I didnt take it ^

If he just gives you the clan... Then thats fine (bit odd though). But as soon as he asks info from you, or wants you to give him something first, thats a massive red flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryo0320 View Post
    its totally your wish , you can take his clan but if he asks for your scID login or something report him , tho you would be frowned upon by the forumers here if you take it
    Why? Someone freely giving away leadership of a clan is not a problem. This can easily be done in-game.

Someone trying to poach an existing clan by gaming the inactive leadership transfer rules is a different story.

To OP, as long as the transaction is simple, i.e. you join the clan, the other player promotes you to leader, and that's the end of it, it's fine. As others pointed out, there should be no reason for him to ask for any other information from you, and if he does, it's a big red flag.