Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Termination of Super Troop

Quote Originally Posted by FlexyMcRoid View Post
    If the DE economy is going to be just absolutely crushed by being able to cancel super troops, to the point where the game might even have to just shut down because of DE loss, then allow us to switch troops even one time keeping the same timer running for the 25K. One little switcharoo wouldn't impact anything, you want to switch? The super troop you switch away from dissapears from your brewed army. No harm no foul
    I think your idea to switch troops is better than your idea to cancel troops.

Why not let one super activation equal the ability to train up to one super troop type at one time (if you already have a super troop trained or queued, you cannot train other super troops not of that type), and two activations lets you train up any two super troop types (you cannot train any super troops not of the two actively-trained/queued types).

As long as you have at least one super activation going, you can quick donate any super troop. A second super activation will extend the ability to quick donate super troops until the end of the second activation. If you don’t need two super troops active at once all the time, you could stagger your activations to keep super troop quick donation ongoing.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Why not let one super activation equal the ability to train up to one super troop type at one time (if you already have a super troop trained or queued, you cannot train other super troops not of that type), and two activations lets you train up any two super troop types (you cannot train any super troops not of the two actively-trained/queued types).
    Isn't this the current Super Troop system?

What's a Super Troop type?

Quote Originally Posted by TheClanimals View Post
    Honestly I think it’s simply so that you can’t build an army with more than 2 Supers at once...you can already work the system by waiting for your current Supers to expire and selecting different ones...don’t know if ppl go to that trouble or not already. And since Supers are camp space costly, I can’t see a heavy mixed Super comp being a great idea, but overall it seems like an attempt to keep things in check in this regard.
    <snip>
    I would like to point out that having more than 2 different types of super troops is no longer possible. It got blocked in the December update. Meaning that even if your 2 active super troops run out and you have both of them trained in your camps or barracks, you can only select one of those 2 as super troops. Only after you completely remove one of them, you can select another super troop.

With this change already active... I'm all for having the option to cancel super troops. I do think there should be some limit to it though. For example: cancelling a super troop activates a cancel 'cooldown' of x days (maybe 2 days). Meaning that after cancelling 1 troop, you cannot manually cancel another one for the next 2 days? Idk, just some ideas to kind of prevent people from simply dumping all of their DE in minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Isn't this the current Super Troop system?

What's a Super Troop type?
    The current super troop system doesn’t allow for any one super troop type to be trained other than the one you chose and are locked into for that activation. I’m saying allow access to all super troops per activation, but restrict training to one type at a time per activation. During the activation, a different type can be trained if the previous type isn’t training or in your army.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    I would like to point out that having more than 2 different types of super troops is no longer possible. It got blocked in the December update. Meaning that even if your 2 active super troops run out and you have both of them trained in your camps or barracks, you can only select one of those 2 as super troops. Only after you completely remove one of them, you can select another super troop.

With this change already active... I'm all for having the option to cancel super troops. I do think there should be some limit to it though. For example: cancelling a super troop activates a cancel 'cooldown' of x days (maybe 2 days). Meaning that after cancelling 1 troop, you cannot manually cancel another one for the next 2 days? Idk, just some ideas to kind of prevent people from simply dumping all of their DE in minutes.
    Yes. A cooldown works too when selecting different types, but if you already can only train 2 types at a time (with two activations), allow access to any type per activation with that restriction.
    Last edited by toofinedog; March 4th, 2021 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    I think that was a comment from the op. Its actually more beneficial to supercel's profit to have resources very plentiful. Oh my. I am almost overflowing in x resource, look, there's a book offer. Let me buy it to use my resources.
    With all due respect, I don't see it that way & I've yet to read a compelling evidence to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by IvanDrago1 View Post
    With all due respect, I don't see it that way & I've yet to read a compelling evidence to the contrary.
    ... however, that just has so little to do with 'terminating super troops'... right?

On the comment - why do you want to waste DE? -

Max players eyeing update usually want to max out seasonal DE. Only way to build up seasonal rewards is to have open capacity in current storage so raiding adds to seasonal total.

True for gold and elix too.

If we expect April update, max players want full seasonal banks at end of this season to overfill their storage at start of April. Don’t think I’m giving away any secrets there, just pointing out obvious. Good luck all.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblu2 View Post
    On the comment - why do you want to waste DE? -

Max players eyeing update usually want to max out seasonal DE. Only way to build up seasonal rewards is to have open capacity in current storage so raiding adds to seasonal total.

True for gold and elix too.

If we expect April update, max players want full seasonal banks at end of this season to overfill their storage at start of April. Don’t think I’m giving away any secrets there, just pointing out obvious. Good luck all.
    Ain't you already having max DE storages? If someone raids you, you can instantly attack to compensate for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Ain't you already having max DE storages? If someone raids you, you can instantly attack to compensate for it.
    In legends league, you dont lose loot to being attacked. You also can't fill the season bank until you get your storages below max. Not a big deal while maxed most months. However, planning for the possibility of an April release, I want my season bank full at the end of this month. To ensure that happens, on day 1 I queued and deleted a bunch of golems until I got below max. Would be a lot easier starting and canceling supers than queueing and removing 10 golems again and again.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    In legends league, you dont lose loot to being attacked. You also can't fill the season bank until you get your storages below max. Not a big deal while maxed most months. However, planning for the possibility of an April release, I want my season bank full at the end of this month. To ensure that happens, on day 1 I queued and deleted a bunch of golems until I got below max. Would be a lot easier starting and canceling supers than queueing and removing 10 golems again and again.
    Oh I got it. That means stacking resources too for the april update above the limit.