Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Termination of Super Troop

New Bloke/Chick

Termination of Super Troop

Why cant I cancel a super troop I picked? I don't care about the dark eIixer I spent getting them, I have been max TH13 for a while now with max resources. I just want to Terminate my two choices and spend more dark elixer

Wait 3 days. If you want to waste DE as a max player, only way to do it is by super troops (which you can't do rn) and training expensive DE troops like golem, but then removing them. But don't see why you want to spend your dark elixer. Is it because you get attacked too often for your DE, or for season bank?

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexyMcRoid View Post
    ....I don't care about the dark eIixer I spent getting them..
    I, we, most people care, we need to farm D.E by attacking yours and other's juicy bases.

Granted, when they changed it from one to two concurrent choices, they also then prevented selection when a third was "already brewed awaiting in camp". But what that does not account for is "already donated, but not yet used". Under your proposal I belive that a common scenario would become: (A) On Prep Day, select Super Minions, fill defensive CCs (B) Cancel Minons (C) Select two attacking troops.

Currently we need to make a choice, do we select our two for offense, or for defense, or for a mixture of both (one offensive, one defensive)? Your proposal allows for multiple concurrency. I get it, like you I have been sitting with full DE stores. But the reality is that there are currently only 11 Super Troops, with any pair selectable over a 3 day duration. In a mere 18 day period I can try and test every one. After that I should know exactly which ones I want, and those I do not want.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    I, we, most people care, we need to farm D.E by attacking yours and other's juicy bases.

How to waste DE!!

Quote Originally Posted by pch View Post

How to waste DE!!

Why do you want to waste DE!!
    Last edited by ziya645; March 3rd, 2021 at 02:28 PM.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

I put a couple super troops cancellation ideas, both with a mandatory cooldown to prevent the intentional wastage of de, in the QOL sticky thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12764248.

Is this really about wasting DE? SC have given us the appearance of great flexibility in terms of attacking army and strategy and then taken them away again. I can see that the better players in a war might want to choose the army that they attack with based on the defending layout. However, due to the inflexibility of super troop baking, most of those potential alternative strategies are unavailable. This is exacerbated by wanting to donate defensive super troops too. It makes no sense to me at all
    whatever

New Bloke/Chick
    This isn't about wasting DE, it's about being able to change my mind on the super troops I want. If I terminate them and chose something else, then remove whatever I have brewed from my army comp. It should not be an issue to change your mind on a troop you chose, instead of being in super troop jail for 3 days

Forum Legend
    It’s probably so you can game the super troop market in designing armies for war in CWL and the competitive war scene. That would be my guess.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.