Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can we move cwl so we have time to spend our loot from the gold pass?

Can we move cwl so we have time to spend our loot from the gold pass?

I canít spend my dark elixer on my heroes because cwl is right after the pass ends. I was just wondering if it can be moved so we can upgrade our heroes and have the cwl like a week later or something? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by CardinalsXblues View Post
    I can’t spend my dark elixer on my heroes because cwl is right after the pass ends. I was just wondering if it can be moved so we can upgrade our heroes and have the cwl like a week later or something? Thank you
    It's very unlikely it will be moved. What you can change, however, is how you approach it. You can save the BoH from the season challenge until the start of the month so you can sink your bonus loot into a hero without putting them down, for example.

You have the advantage of knowing when the bonus loot will hit and when CWL will start. How you work with that is up to you.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    This idea is ruled out.

Please read the sticky before posting ideas (which should be posted in the Ideas & Features forum, but I won't move this theres as it is ruled out).

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...POSTING-%2A%2A