Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Th11 looking for active war clan

Th11 looking for active war clan

I just went th11 from being basically max th10 looking for an active war clan.
    Last edited by Jakeborders2001; March 2nd, 2021 at 07:50 PM.

Banned
    Hi Jake!

i am the leader of a lv. 6 clan called Man-O-War. We are an active war clan with adults willing to learn and help! We have max donations, b2b wars, and talkative members. The clan is open so u can join whenever! I hope to see you soon!

-DemonFire

Hi there Jake!

Our clan (Itachi) is currently recruiting new members to compete in Clan wars! We will be warring twice per week and will complete clan games too. We are a mature adult aged clan, who play clash casually and are talkative in chat. If you're interested, I have more details about us via the link just below

We hope to see you soon!

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Clan-Games-War

Centennial Club
    JOIN Ivory towers (#2L9PGRLP8) TH10+ only

What we are looking for

• active players
    • players who donate when they see requests in the chat
    • players who do war when they say that they do war DONT SAY THAT YOU DO WAR BUT DONT DO YOUR ATTACKS
    • friendly battles (optional)
    • ZERO TOLERANCE FOR SWEARING
    • TH10+

SEE YOU THERE
    BONECRUSHER

Centennial Club
    Hi there we have just started a clan for alt accounts and mini town halls ranged from th9 and up. The clan is lvl 14 it is being rebuilt. We plan on getting the clan up and running for regular wars and hoping to gain enough players for next cwl when it comes round the hash is #902LR8RY your very welcome to come check us out and join our new fast growing clan

Forum Veteran

Hi there

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeborders2001 View Post
    SpiralStaircase recruiting now

SpiralStaircase #JUG8ULVR (friendly war clan) Level 16 clan Recruiting th10 and up, currently in crystal league 1

What you can expect in our clan:

Active, friendly clans covering most time zones (international clans)
    A strong sense of teamwork
    A solid leadership team
    A respectable war log (needs a boost post covid as this had an impact on clan, now on the up again)
    The final tier reached each time in clan games
    Frequent friendly challenges, tips and advice as you would like, to improve your strategy
    War 3 times a week
    Organised war, with plans sent in clan mail
    Interclan events
    Optional communication app 'band' to support communication across the clans, improve strategy and general chat, news and update sharing.

What the clans expects:

All members to use both attacks if opted into war and to follow war plans
    Members to donate where able and to respect the request
    Friendly advice, chat in the clan, no use of bad language
    Non rushed bases
    No drama
    Give each war attack your best shot, taking cc troops and war troops to attack, heroes ready to go (opt out of war when heroes upgrading)
    Contribute to clan games to help us reach the final tier each event
    Promotions are earned.

If you would like to be a part of our clan request to join stating you are from the forum in your request. We look forward to welcoming you to our clan family!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeborders2001 View Post
    Jake,
    if you re still looking click the link in my sig line for Back to 1. We are an english speaking adult (leader & co) war clan with some kids playing at a variety of levels. Were serious but serious about fun too.

Best of luck to you either way.

Check out Thiel Team 6ix. We're a pretty laid back clan that is active in clan games and cwl. We're currently Gold II in CWL. We have a number of experienced players up at TH13, but a good group that are working their way towards it too. I think we check the boxes you're looking for and we would love to have you!

PM me if you have any additional questions.

Clan Code #22GQ20YUG

CoC (12/2014) TH Level: 14 Clan Lvl 17: ClantTouchThi5

ClantTouchThi5 #2U9PRJ0
    Clash Tag# 28QQQ9QPR