Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Problems on Amazon tablets?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by GKJ View Post
    My last OS update was back in mid Feb. I have never crashed out of clash with this tablet until this cwl started.
    what i have noticed is the latest update is dated february, but looks like took time to hit peoples tablets.
    Last edited by 2muchclanning; March 6th, 2021 at 12:22 PM.

Centennial Club
    Thank you sharky. appreciated.

note i havevthe older 10 inch fire hd and the newest 8, 8plus and 10

i havent seen it crash on the older 10

Centennial Club
    Fyi i fired up my very old and original galaxy tab s (circa 2014) coc still runs fine on that .. pretty amazing given how old the android rellease and chip specs.

Adding a small and weird detail. If the game crashes during an attack, it sometimes kicks me out of the league I was in. The league badge goes to gray and I get the message to attack any base to join a league.

That is true, I am facing this issue with my tablet. I only start the game and it crashes instantly. However, it did not start after the last update. The first time I have experienced this issue, was back in January. However, I could actually play the game for a couple of minutes, while now, it crashes as soon as I enter it. I have deleted it, installed it, for like 4 times! I was actually thinking that maybe it is because my little brother actually used some cheats from RivalCheats on another game, however I have heard that a lot of people are facing it.
    Last edited by Diemay; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:30 PM.

Centennial Club
    For the last 2d at least, the problem seems to have been abated. Whilst previously I was seeing crashes every 30s - 30 mins, it seems more stable. I dont know what/who fixed something- I havent seen any updates to my devices.

I guess we may never know.