Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Town Hall 14!

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Looks like a Pokemon.
    It resembles Torterra's back

Centennial Club
    I have always wanted a town hall with Green/Tree/Forest theme and this image is also interesting (townhall with tree on top of it) so I have an idea- they should make the tree as a defence... it can be named tarzan tree, from where tarzan will be shooting fruits(they can give different name if tarzan will be a copyright issue for SC), and this will be similar to towered defenses like wizard tower, archer tower, bomb tower, on which someone is there physically and attack... upgrading the tree will add more tarzans or just shooting capability of tarzan so that at max level 4 or 5 targets are targeted simultaneously. And when town hall will be destroyed, instead of bomb, the tree falls and acts as a crusher to damage the troops in it's range. Plus they can introduce a brand new troop tarzan in the barracks who shoots fruits...

I know SC may have already finalised th14, it's design so it can't implement this idea in it... but this can be used for th15. I hope we get tree/green theme in th14 or atleast in 15

Quote Originally Posted by Asishatmakuri View Post
    I have always wanted a town hall with Green/Tree/Forest theme and this image is also interesting (townhall with tree on top of it) so I have an idea- they should make the tree as a defence... it can be named tarzan tree, from where tarzan will be shooting fruits(they can give different name if tarzan will be a copyright issue for SC), and this will be similar to towered defenses like wizard tower, archer tower, bomb tower, on which someone is there physically and attack... upgrading the tree will add more tarzans or just shooting capability of tarzan so that at max level 4 or 5 targets are targeted simultaneously. And when town hall will be destroyed, instead of bomb, the tree falls and acts as a crusher to damage the troops in it's range. Plus they can introduce a brand new troop tarzan in the barracks who shoots fruits...

I know SC may have already finalised th14, it's design so it can't implement this idea in it... but this can be used for th15. I hope we get tree/green theme in th14 or atleast in 15
    Yes, I included the tree attacking, it will attack in the whomping willow style. The name Tarzan Tree is great though

Made by, Be a Legend