Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Town Hall 14!

Quote Originally Posted by Cryo0320 View Post
    its definitely a nice idea , but there is one thing - in the two townhalls we have with weapons both of their defenses are already in clash
    giga tesla is a cousin of teslas and giga inferno is a cousin on infernos , so technically until and unless we get this whooping willow as out defense for th 14 it would be unlikely that it would have a giga version
    I kinda remember seeing in the AMA on reddit of Darian, that they don't necessarily intend on adding new defences to all new townhalls. Or maybe somewhere dunno

Nice edit though, appreciate the effort!

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Can you specify how will it defend, will it shoot fruits or maybe logs?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Can you specify how will it defend, will it shoot fruits or maybe logs?
    he said it would be similar to the crusher- and if you have ever watched harry potter and the chamber of secrets, you'd know what a whomping willow is and i think thats what it would look like when its defending.

I think the idea is pretty neat but im 99% sure supercell has already designed the themes for town hall 14r and possibly 15 but a jungle themed town hall should definitely be on the road somewhere.

played clash of clans for 3 years...or was it 4? Signature courtesy of terminus prime and his shop
    my main account: https://www.clash.ninja/stats-tracke...ctor-9990lcc2p
    my clan thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...nation-clan%21

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    if you have ever watched harry potter and the chamber of secrets, you'd know what a whomping willow is
    Wish I had. Was never interested in novels or movies in my childhood. Only thing I remember watching in my childhood was Pokemon and Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    Wish I had. Was never interested in novels or movies in my childhood. Only thing I remember watching in my childhood was Pokemon and Courage the Cowardly Dog.
    Never too late to start. I read and watched them as an adult along with my kids. I still reread them from time to time.

The whomping willow style is a cool idea. I may have missed it but how would it work vs air?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by chilepepper101 View Post
    he said it would be similar to the crusher- and if you have ever watched harry potter and the chamber of secrets, you'd know what a whomping willow is and i think thats what it would look like when its defending.

I think the idea is pretty neat but im 99% sure supercell has already designed the themes for town hall 14r and possibly 15 but a jungle themed town hall should definitely be on the road somewhere.
    They have confirmed that they picked the theme for 14 but I doubt they look at 15 until at least halfway through. 1.5 - 2 years is a long time to sit on a theme when you might not know for sure what all actually will be released by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Never too late to start. I read and watched them as an adult along with my kids. I still reread them from time to time.

The whomping willow style is a cool idea. I may have missed it but how would it work vs air?
    Pretty much like the 2nd book, in which Harry and Ron's car got stuck. The willow will attadk from its branches, dealing the same damage as ground.

Made by, Be a Legend

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Minley View Post
    I kinda remember seeing in the AMA on reddit of Darian, that they don't necessarily intend on adding new defences to all new townhalls. Or maybe somewhere dunno
    Yes, it was in the QnA with Jodo
    See this at 1 min 40 sec...
    https://youtu.be/e79mqg2S_B4

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 17 CWL: Masters Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65 | GW 40 | Max Trophies: 3800+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L75 | BK: 75 | GW 50 | RC: 25 | Max Trophies: 5500+

Centennial Club
    Nice idea! Also like the colours. Wonder at some point or future th if you could chosen your th weapon?