Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 109

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan war solution

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryo0320 View Post
    TBH you rush to Th 2 before maxing TH 1 so....... this means that rushing / maxing is your wish , not supercell's , when you say supercell will advise this doesn't mean the company supercell does , this means that a particular person working on behalf of supercell saod that
    This thread was not meant to bring in rushing. Let's switch back to the main topic. Rushing was only a side topic and I implied that supercell advises against it. You are allowed to do it but it is more optimal to have a max th10 than a rushed th12.
    Last edited by Def4ultpl4y3r; March 2nd, 2021 at 03:43 PM.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    They always encouraged for the newbies to max out the base before going to the next one so rushing is not prefered by the clash team.
    You know something called "never". Well that is how often I have seen them "encourage newbies to max out the base before going to the next one".

    In fact they have bene more and more encouraging you to progress through Town Halls quickly, rather than encouraging you to fully max out.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    What if that th13 is in a 5v5 and they just attack the th4 out of toxicity? The town hall 4 on the clan who is not attacked didn't get a chance to 3 star that th4. Now the th13 has one extra attack left. So either way the other clan is at a loss. If the th13 3 stars the other th13 the other clan is screwed. There is nothing to be assured about. So with attacking your mirror. Scrap that bit. The guy should just attack someone of the same town hall level. If there is no one of the same town hall level, their first attack should be forced to attacking someone higher town hall level than them. If there is a lower town hall level above the higher town hall level then they are allowed to attack the lower town hall level as an exception attack.
    Okay so. If your clan mate a TH 4 get rekt by the power tripping th 13 enemy, does your clan not allowed to 3 star their lowest TH using a higher TH in your clan?

    Fine the TH 4 never get the chance to attack his mirror, but if it is in your clan's perspective and it is for the sake of winning the war why not?

    Also why not tell the high lvl members in your clan to allow the low th to have a chance to attack their mirror first before they can attack?

    If your #1 TH13 get 3 starred by another TH13 in a 5V5 that's a chance of Loss.. or Draw.

    This suggestion also prevent those emergency situation where you need to hit a lower th to win the war given the strict nature of it.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You know something called "never". Well that is how often I have seen them "encourage newbies to max out the base before going to the next one".

    In fact they have bene more and more encouraging you to progress through Town Halls quickly, rather than encouraging you to fully max out.
    Well not fully max out but develop their base in some format. I guess supercell does not want to see a th13 with all level 1 cannons and archer towers. Or did I get that one wrong too?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by JIN2020 View Post
    Okay so. If your clan mate a TH 4 get rekt by the power tripping th 13 enemy, does your clan not allowed to 3 star their lowest TH using a higher TH in your clan?

    Fine the TH 4 never get the chance to attack his mirror, but if it is in your clan's perspective and it is for the sake of winning the war why not?

    Also why not tell the high lvl members in your clan to allow the low th to have a chance to attack their mirror first before they can attack?

    If your #1 TH13 get 3 starred by another TH13 in a 5V5 that's a chance of Loss.. or Draw.

    This suggestion also prevent those emergency situation where you need to hit a lower th to win the war given the strict nature of it.
    why can't the lowest guy available attack the th4 then fail on it so the higher bases can go for the dip. What's the point of a clear-up when no mess has been made of any attacks?

  6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    This thread was not meant to bring in rushing. Let's switch back to the main topic. Rushing was only a side topic and I implied that supercell advises against it. You are allowed to do it but it is more optimal to have a max th10 than a rushed th12.
    The main topic seems to be "Lets cripple most mixed clans war strategy in order to solve a non-existent problem".

    I can't see any benefit whatsoever to the game limiting who you can attack in war. I can see major disbenefits.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    This thread was not meant to bring in rushing. Let's switch back to the main topic. Rushing was only a side topic and I implied that supercell advises against it. You are allowed to do it but it is more optimal to have a max th10 than a rushed th12.
    With the amount of resources lost while maxing out labs and walls, I don't see maxing th10 is optimal when compared to a rushed th12.
    And going to the argument you have put, I don't see the point of giving the chance to defend. What's the difference if a th9 gets wrecked in first dip attack and then mirror th9 attacks it OR if the mirror th9 attacks it and then th11 wrecks it all?

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I must have missed that (multiple times).

    Where do you get it from?

    And that still wouldn't make this a viable idea, never mind a good one.
    Don't question me. Question the guy who brought up rushing in this CLAN WARS thread.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    With the amount of resources lost while maxing out labs and walls, I don't see maxing th10 is optimal when compared to a rushed th12.
    And going to the argument you have put, I don't see the point of giving the chance to defend. What's the difference if a th9 gets wrecked in first dip attack and then mirror th9 attacks it OR if the mirror th9 attacks it and then th11 wrecks it all?
    At least the town hall 9 got a chance to defend by being attacked by it's own town hall level. If it is dipped without anyone attacked it, there is a sense of annoyance because that th9 perfect planned the best base to defend then a guy who is out of his league just poops on it.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The main topic seems to be "Lets cripple most mixed clans war strategy in order to solve a non-existent problem".

    I can't see any benefit whatsoever to the game limiting who you can attack in war. I can see major disbenefits.
    No. I think you got the topic wrong. I think the main topic is "how about we give the th4s a chance to defend. If the enemy town hall 4 fails lets bring the th13 along because the town hall 4 failed his attack and we need those stars in order to win".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •