Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan war solution

Quote Originally Posted by Bakunin View Post
    Oh, my bad.

We better change the entire game mechanics then so that when people are raiding they can't raid lower THs, also CWL can't raid lower THs. In fact, while we are at it, we should really make it so that you can't raid a higher TH either. You know, so it is fair. Better make it the same for the Builder Base too. You can only attack your BH level - not up nor down.

Like I said, a non-existent problem.
    Ok. I should start not caring if a th3 in war gets 3 starred by a th13. I should be happy that a th3 account just gets completely steamrolled.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    No visible upside? So you think all my arguments don't count? How is giving the lower town hall levels a chance to defend from the other low town hall levels not an upside?
    Because it makes no difference. It doesn't benefit anything or anybody, just gives a (slightly false) sense of achievement to that one person.

For the clan, there is no upside.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryo0320 View Post
    even better , you only find people of your war weight in multiplayer , this would make the game "so-called fair-for-all"
    We might even start seeing TH 2s in the leaderboards as they will only find th 2s in their attacks
    Most th2s are dead bases because parts of the game had problems that no one wants to mention and they are also trash bases too.

Ok. I should start not caring if a th3 in war gets 3 starred by a th13. I should be happy that a th3 account just gets completely steamrolled.
    Do you understand that the TH13 is also suffering? He will not be able to attack on the main important bases, and let's say that his another friend messed up on a th13 base which he could have 3 starred easily if he had attacked it. The TH13 is indirectly making his clan lose the war, with no good profits for him or his clan, especially in clan war leagues.

Made by, Be a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Because it makes no difference. It doesn't benefit anything or anybody, just gives a (slightly false) sense of achievement to that one person.

For the clan, there is no upside.
    Would you rather wars only having one attack each? I think that could be an alternative to my original suggestion. That way it fixes most problems. By the way, this is one that Mayankkumar suggested so I'm creditting a point that someone made because clearly the points I make people either struggle to understand or just decide to completely go against what I'm saying.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #96
    Finally, you get it

Actually, yes, if I was warring in a clan which had such a crazy wide range of Town Halls, I would be very happy indeed if it had used up a TH13 attack to take out my TH3.

In reality, we would never have anything below TH8 in any war that included TH13, and rarely anything below TH9, but I would still be happy if any of their Th13s were hitting our bases 3+ TH levels below them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Finally, you get it

Actually, yes, if I was warring in a clan which had such a crazy wide range of Town Halls, I would be very happy indeed if it had used up a TH13 attack to take out my TH3.

In reality, we would never have anything below TH8 in any war that included TH13, and rarely anything below TH9, but I would still be happy if any of their Th13s were hitting our bases 3+ TH levels below them.
    yh I see what you mean to have it be beneficial for a low TH to get attacked by a high TH as a waste of an attack but it is kind of frustrating to that one person. It's just that no one in that clan cares that their th3 got 3 starred because he was defenceless anyway.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #98
    Well supercell doesn't want th13 players to have all level 1 cannons and archer towers do they.
    Do you have any evidence of that?

They required all defences to be built only because they were trying to prevent engineered bases spoiling wars. They were quite reluctant even to restrict people to that extent, and only did so after constant complaints from many people over a period of years.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #99
    Would you rather wars only having one attack each? I think that could be an alternative to my original suggestion. That way it fixes most problems. By the way, this is one that Mayankkumar suggested so I'm creditting a point that someone made because clearly the points I make people either struggle to understand or just decide to completely go against what I'm saying.
    I have already agreed in this thread that the option to spin for one attack wars would be infinitely better than your current suggestion.

So long as it is a choice whether to go for one attack or two attack (made when you start the search), this has no real downsides, and is something many people would like - for reasons not connected to your wish, but it does also deal with your issue.

Millennial Club
    Would it make you any happier if that th3 were steamrolled by a th4?
    Th3's will get steamrolled even by other th3s, so what's the big deal?

From having read the majority of this thread, it is very obvious that you want SC to change the entire way in which wars work just to suit you and you alone.
    You obviously don't care about the millions of other players that your idea would impact, so long as you get your way.

That is a very selfish attitude to have and shows a lack of understanding of how businesses work.

SC won't change or balance the game for just one person and one person alone. They have to think how a change will impact the entire player base from max 13 pros all the way down to the account created 0.00000000001 seconds ago and everywhere in between.

Even the smallest of changes can have a huge impact on the majority of the player base.

You presented your idea as it would pretty much benefit only you and you have ignored and keep ignoring those who have pointed out how your idea would kill wars and match-making in general.
    Now, take a good, long step backwards, take a few deep breaths, and really think through your idea from a logical point of view and think about the impact it would have on millions of players all over the world.

After that, if you honestly still think your idea is a good idea, then I got nothing else to say.