Thread: Max th11 40/40 looking for active warclan, have discord, 23yo

Max th10 40/40 looking for active warclan, have discord, 23yo

Hello!! My name is Daniel and I've been playing CoC since 2014 currently this is my main account with 700+ stars, have good experience with a huge variety of attacks, I'm available to adjust to almost any way to communicate with clanmates, tag: #209C8UUU
    Last edited by Bahamgod; March 3rd, 2021 at 04:43 AM.

Banned
    Hey Daniel!

I am the leader of a clan called Man-O-War lv6. We have active 20 years+ players who are willing to learn and teach! You would be a wonderful addition to our clan! The clan is open so u can join whenever.

Fresh Spawn
    yo copy and pasted out clan description we have a discord as well my name on disc is Aust106#9954. were rebuilding, havent started cwl yet but wiil soon. look forward to having you around

The Renegade

Clan Tag # P8JGYJ80

• LVL 12 clan
    • Active with 30 plus members and growing
    • Max Clan Games
    • Max lvl Donations
    • Max Sieges
    • • Willing to teach or help with your attacks and any other advice you may need
    • Our top 10 is mostly max th13s and th12s

First place in our 3 clan war leagues we've done. Crystal 3

Requirements

• All we ask is you attack when you’re in war and help out from time to time with donations no strict ratio.
    • Must do 1k minimum of clan games
    • We prefer only those who are th11 and up join but if you are advancing quickly we may make an exception
    • You are chill af
    • if you are not active you will be kicked

Bump :c Bump :c

Centennial Club
    Join Ivory Towers (#2L9PGRLP8) - Gold league for CWL

We only put people who do their attacks in war so if you want do be in it you must do war.

Promotions come from donations and clan games.

We are active English speaking clan who donate max or near max troops and you would be welcome to join!
    Leader of Lv 4 clan Ivory Towers

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.

Forum Veteran

Hi

SpiralStaircase recruiting now

SpiralStaircase #JUG8ULVR (friendly war clan) Level 16 clan Recruiting th10 and up, currently in crystal league 1

What you can expect in our clan:

Active, friendly clans covering most time zones (international clans)
    A strong sense of teamwork
    A solid leadership team
    A respectable war log (needs a boost post covid as this had an impact on clan, now on the up again)
    The final tier reached each time in clan games
    Frequent friendly challenges, tips and advice as you would like, to improve your strategy
    War 3 times a week
    Organised war, with plans sent in clan mail
    Interclan events
    Optional communication app 'band' to support communication across the clans, improve strategy and general chat, news and update sharing.

What the clans expects:

All members to use both attacks if opted into war and to follow war plans
    Members to donate where able and to respect the request
    Friendly advice, chat in the clan, no use of bad language
    Non rushed bases
    No drama
    Give each war attack your best shot, taking cc troops and war troops to attack, heroes ready to go (opt out of war when heroes upgrading)
    Contribute to clan games to help us reach the final tier each event
    Promotions are earned.

If you would like to be a part of our clan request to join stating you are from the forum in your request. We look forward to welcoming you to our clan family!

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamgod View Post
    Hello!! My name is Daniel and I've been playing CoC since 2014 currently this is my main account with 700+ stars, have good experience with a huge variety of attacks, I'm available to adjust to almost any way to communicate with clanmates, tag: #209C8UUU
    dropped you a friend requestand an invote to Back to 1. We are an english speaking adult (leader & co) war clan with some kids playing at a variety of levels. Were serious but serious about fun too.

Best of luck to you either way.