Thread: Help me Buying a pack!

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation Help me Buying a pack!

Hey everyone! I have got a special offer of 10$ for a builder+2000 gems and a personal offer of 1$ for 500 gems+1000000 gold. I want to buy the personal offer 10 times so that I can get 5000 gems and spending 2000 on a builder I still have 3000! Then I can buy 2 skins also
    So my questions is this offer one time only? Or there is a limitation how many times I can claim it. Or any sort of cooldown policy, please help me
    Thanks in advance

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you so much
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryo0320 View Post
    afaik it is only one-time , but as i never bought gems i might be proved wrong

Quote Originally Posted by MMMim View Post
    Hey everyone! I have got a special offer of 10$ for a builder+2000 gems and a personal offer of 1$ for 500 gems+1000000 gold. I want to buy the personal offer 10 times so that I can get 5000 gems and spending 2000 on a builder I still have 3000! Then I can buy 2 skins also
    So my questions is this offer one time only? Or there is a limitation how many times I can claim it. Or any sort of cooldown policy, please help me
    Thanks in advance
    Personal offer looks much better, also can you buy both? Cause that will be epic.
    Last edited by blazeaxel; March 2nd, 2021 at 08:50 AM.

Made by, Be a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by blazeaxel View Post
    Personal offer looks much better, also can you buy both? Cause that will be epic.
    on my minis the builder offer is the 'regular' offer. I haven't seen the 1$ one yet but most of the mini bases get this one time offer that simply is almost too good to be true, so this might be it. Those definitely are once in a lifetime offers, don't expect to be able to buy it more than once. Or just click the 'I' for the information 'on the back' and read that part

1x only. I received a similar offer at th9

I never get the 1$ offer rip, got twice in Hay Day tho.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MMMim View Post
    Thanks in advance
    It tells you in the box if it is a one-time only offer - however as far as I know (from personal spending), once you buy one offer, that particular one disappears.

Also from what I understand, if it is a one-time only offer, it also means that once the timer expires, it is unlikely to come back again (much like sceneries or lunar new year skins).
    Gonna leave this here so I don't have to search every time someone says "help I can't get in touch with support"

Clash of Clans customer support: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html