Page 256 of 263 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2622

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Sad to hear.
    For me it sounds like that someone had access to his device or email account else he wouldnt have been able to join his account.
    The progress that has been made cant be reverted.

I have been having the same problem lately. supercell auto response was not enough. I am sure of my account information and user profile. Level 77 profile and 9 municipality level are available. I want urgent help. please.

Quote Originally Posted by erdalkibar View Post
    I have been having the same problem lately. supercell auto response was not enough. I am sure of my account information and user profile. Level 77 profile and 9 municipality level are available. I want urgent help. please.
    Only ingame support is able to recover villages. They dont work on any forum and you have to contact them in the game.

they give automatic answers. my problem does not seem to be solved.
    Last edited by erdalkibar; March 3rd, 2021 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by erdalkibar View Post
    they give automatic answers. my problem does not seem to be solved.
    We cant do anything for you. We are just player like you and you have to deal with the ingame support.

Fresh Spawn

I deleted my Gmail account, how can I get my village back?

Hello. 1 year ago I stopped playing clash of clans and deleted my gmail account linked to clash of clans.
    I talk to with Otto from inside the game, but since I am not in the clan, he cannot ask me many questions and he says unfortunately we could not find his village.
    That's why I tried to contact Supercell and told them that I deleted my gmail account and could not get it back. Likewise, they told me to meet with Otto, but the situation is futile.
    I gave them feedback and they said they wouldn't be of any further help to me. So what should I do in this situation?
    How can I get my village back?

Fresh Spawn
    Hello my friend. Did you get your account back because I am having the same problem

Forum All-Star
    In game support is the only way.

Fresh Spawn
    I want help from in-game support, but they never helped me. I've been working for a week. They keep sending me the same messages. I want talk to with human resources, but how can I reach this?

Quote Originally Posted by tolgeyt View Post
    I want help from in-game support, but they never helped me. I've been working for a week. They keep sending me the same messages. I want talk to with human resources, but how can I reach this?
    There is a contact form but usually their answere is to use the contact option in the game.
    There are no other ways to contact the ingame support.