Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Some weekly farm pass goals are insane

Angry Some weekly farm pass goals are insane

just got my new weekly goal for the farm pass and it says activate 4 boosters, like really i should waste 4 boosters just to get those 50 points
    Last edited by SanketN8; March 1st, 2021 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SanketN8 View Post
    just got my new weekly goal for the farm pass and it says activate 4 boosters, like really i should waste 4 boosters just to get those 50 points
    did supercell team really work on what the goals should be or just auto generated them using some random software
    Even though new "season goals" appears once a week, they are for the whole season and do not expire. 4 boosters in 30 days do not sound that bad especially when you usually have at least 4 boosters in your farm pass road.

Otherwise you might become a booster hoarder like me (some 80 boosters in storage) and that's not really how they are meant for.

Nevertheless, I'm not a fan of this goal either (as a hoarder). But you can skip few season goals anyway if you do your daily goals.

weekly goals do not disappear after that week? i didnt knew this
    sorry my bad then, mod please delete this thread
    Last edited by SanketN8; March 1st, 2021 at 11:38 AM.

Yes, the season goals stays there for the whole farm pass season. You can have more than 3 open season goals at one time, there shouldn't be a upper limit for that.

However, I would not delete this thread, it's informative for others too. It's a common mistake and it could be informed better in farm pass board.

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    Even though new "season goals" appears once a week, they are for the whole season and do not expire. 4 boosters in 30 days do not sound that bad especially when you usually have at least 4 boosters in your farm pass road.

Otherwise you might become a booster hoarder like me (some 80 boosters in storage) and that's not really how they are meant for.

Nevertheless, I'm not a fan of this goal either (as a hoarder). But you can skip few season goals anyway if you do your daily goals.
    What do you mean?
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SanketN8 View Post
    weekly goals do not disappear after that week? i didnt knew this
    sorry my bad then, mod please delete this thread
    Yes, the season goals stays there for the whole farm pass season. You can have more than 3 open season goals at one time, there shouldn't be a upper limit for that.

However, I would not delete this thread, it's informative for others too. It's a common mistake and it could be informed better in farm pass board.
    I agree with Zetis that this thread should stand. It's a good source of information for other players. Thanks OP for raising this; I didn't realise that it wasn't common knowledge that the season goals last for the whole season. I knew because I'm slow at completing them on my baby farms!

Hay Day level 204 (main farm) - I have seven others!

They gave me easy ones, I think it depends on the levels. I am really liking this farm pass, they brought back old decos in it unlike the previous three passes. Farm pass value is getting better each time, they just need to add more EMs in the next pass. It's still very early for Hay Day pass I am happy they keep improving it.

Quote Originally Posted by MissBehaving View Post
    What do you mean?
    The user interface is really clumsy when you have tens of boosters. The insane price of 500 diamonds to keep an extra booster after 21 boosters in storage.. SC didn't think that someone would start collecting boosters that much.

I really don't know when I would use those 15 five star Ernest etc. The more you have them the less you want to use them

Sure it useful to keep a boat booster for boat event or XP booster for truck event but that's pretty much it.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibrani View Post
    They gave me easy ones, I think it depends on the levels. I am really liking this farm pass, they brought back old decos in it unlike the previous three passes. Farm pass value is getting better each time, they just need to add more EMs in the next pass. It's still very early for Hay Day pass I am happy they keep improving it.
    I agree! Would definitely like to see more EMS or diamonds!

Centennial Club

Wow, I hadnít realized that the goals didnít ďexpireĒ. I would always scramble to finish them, before the next batch of goals appear. Now, Iíll be able to relax and complete them by the end of the season.