Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Rogue King?

Quote Originally Posted by MAYFAlR View Post
    Is there a reason we haven’t seen any more troop themed hero skins? There’s definitely some ties to the headhunter with the rogue set.

I think the majority of the backlash for the king is the goofiness of it. Personally I think the skin would have benefited more from leaning into the coolness / swag aspect of a typical ‘bandit’ or just straight up designing a headhunter themed skin / set
    Goofiness I can deal with, to an extent. I like a lot of the silly stuff in the game. The rogue king skin, on the other hand, just looks completely... "wrong" to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    This might get me banned but it's worth a try I believe.

No hard feelings Darian.

OMG thats the funniest thing I’ve seen on the internet in a while! Literally laughing out loud. Hard!

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    I personally liked rogue king, specifically due to his posture while healing after an attack (I saw it in Judo's video and decided to buy it).

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Gollie View Post
    This series is really bad. Will I have to opt out of the next 2 months of gold pass? Didn’t buy one last month for the first time bc the queen’s was so bad and disappointing to see the BK is the next one. Really hoping they don’t double and triple down with GW and RC...
    If I buy the pass, it is for the benefits it gives, not for the skin.

I do use some of the skins, but they are always just a little extra, never of any significance at all in my decision to buy it.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Please fire that artist.
    Worst skin ever.

Also why would a rouge have the same haircut as as some old monk / eunoch from back in the day.
    More guy gets bullied everyday rather than a rouge.
    Do you ask for everybody who does something not to your taste to be fired?

What a horrible, nasty sentiment

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    I personally liked rogue king, specifically due to his posture while healing after an attack (I saw it in Judo's video and decided to buy it).
    I also like his animations, specially the one in which he gives some kinda smile.

Made by, Be a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I would love to do a community video to go into what inspired the various sets, but getting devs to appear on camera is like extracting teeth. Most game devs are incredibly camera shy and reclusive. Add to that the Finnish cultural tendency to avoid the spotlight, I would have to drag him onscreen kicking and screaming. My co-host, Eino, is definitely an exception to that.
    Even a post on the blog or in game, explaining/stating what the idea behind a set is, would be a great thing... Maybe I and others that don't like it, might become aware of something they missed?

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Please fire that artist.
    Worst skin ever.

Also why would a rouge have the same haircut as as some old monk / eunoch from back in the day.
    More guy gets bullied everyday rather than a rouge.
    Last time I checked, he didn't have any rouge on under the mask. And I think you mean "eunuch".

Additionally, I won't tolerate someone calling to have their ability to feed their family removed just because it doesn't fit your preference. It's uncalled for, it's unnecessarily toxic, and a list of other things I'd like to say but are against forum rules. Knock it off.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Last time I checked, he didn't have any rouge on under the mask. And I think you mean "eunuch".

Additionally, I won't tolerate someone calling to have their ability to feed their family removed just because it doesn't fit your preference. It's uncalled for, it's unnecessarily toxic, and a list of other things I'd like to say but are against forum rules. Knock it off.
    One question related to skins,when will we see custom barbarian or archers spawn just like champion king next time?

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    One question related to skins,when will we see custom barbarian or archers spawn just like champion king next time?
    Champion Queen??

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.