Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Rogue King?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I would love to do a community video to go into what inspired the various sets, but getting devs to appear on camera is like extracting teeth. Most game devs are incredibly camera shy and reclusive. Add to that the Finnish cultural tendency to avoid the spotlight, I would have to drag him onscreen kicking and screaming. My co-host, Eino, is definitely an exception to that.
    I worked for a Finnish software company and can confirm. Shame though because this would be a nice idea.

Props to the artist, as I like this series. Hope there’s a rogue scenery planned to go with it.
    Last edited by Traimus; March 3rd, 2021 at 05:49 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    At the risk of being ridiculed, this skin is for all the kids who grew up with bowl cuts and got picked on.

Maybe it is something from my country's culture, but I really thought someone would be commenting on the date of the photo. Is it 61?

The photo montage was really great as well...

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Cepacas View Post
    Maybe it is something from my country's culture, but I really thought someone would be commenting on the date of the photo. Is it 61?

The photo montage was really great as well...
    1961? Just how old do you think I am??? Do I look 60? I mean, hey, I'd be happy to look my current age when I'm 60. No, that date is 1981. I was living in Hong Kong at the time, and that's my little brother in the photo with me.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.