Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [request] Test your base feature

Centennial Club

Angry [request] Test your base feature

I recently finished a new base layout and desperately want to be able to test it to see if it works.

It is annoying that you have to wait a day before you can send a friendly battle - which is the only way to test your base without losing trophies or giving away stars in war.

THERE SHOULD BE A TEST BASE FEATURE WHERE YOU CAN TEST YOUR OWN BASE TO SEE IF THE DESIGN WORKS
    Leader of Lv 4 clan Ivory Towers

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.

I think that by now you (ought to) know that this belongs in the correct subforum ... and requesting something whilst you apparently are fuming mad, might not be the best time to do something like that...

You know, like most of us do, why that 24h cooldown was put in place... Darian keeps on answering to that question in several places. It doesn't look like this will be changed any time soon. In fact, have you checked the ruled out ideas list?

Quote Originally Posted by Lordgluethefour View Post
    I recently finished a new base layout and desperately want to be able to test it to see if it works.

It is annoying that you have to wait a day before you can send a friendly battle - which is the only way to test your base without losing trophies or giving away stars in war.

THERE SHOULD BE A TEST BASE FEATURE WHERE YOU CAN TEST YOUR OWN BASE TO SEE IF THE DESIGN WORKS
    As a TH13, good chance in multiplayer battels you will be attacked by another TH13. Until your defenses get to at least TH12 levels your design probably will not matter as you will get squished most times anyways with TH10-11 defensive strength.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Lordgluethefour View Post

There should be a feature that forces people to read the ruled out ideas sticky before posting. Friendly challenging your own base and removing the 24 hour FC cooldown are both ruled out ideas.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...POSTING-%2A%2A
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; February 28th, 2021 at 04:56 PM.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    It's funny, but I have no sense of living without aim
    What JusMe and Phoenix1027 said.

Moved to correct subforum and closed.
    Last edited by Bakunin; February 28th, 2021 at 05:02 PM.