Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did I mess up

Did I mess up

IMG_20210228_215945.jpg
    I was try fix some issue
    I have a th11 account on supercell id
    But on the same gmail in google play games I have a th4 account ,I just noticed it when I tried to connect to google play games
    # Will my account will be deleted ?
    # If yes ,is there a way to get it back?
    # The above th11account can I connect it with google play game on the same gmail by deleting the th4 account Or is there a way?
    Last edited by Alichemist; February 28th, 2021 at 04:39 PM. Reason: More details

You will have to get in touch with support.

As soon as you have connected a village to SCID you cannot use the same email for a google play village.
    In itself the villages both still exist, but I don't see how you can access the TH11 right now if you have used the same email for the TH4 with SCID. The only ones who can help are in game support.

Some say you can simply unlink your account from SCID, but especially in this case with two villages attached, I'd not do that - to make sure you will not end up losing your TH11 in the process.

In short, the answer to your question about messing up is yes.

*now I read the screen shot*

It seems you somehow HAVE indeed managed to delete your TH11 - because in this screenshot you have typed 'Continue' after their WARNING that all would be deleted if you typed 'Continue'... so to be honest, I have no idea if this can be reversed. I'm afraid it might not be possible.

Centennial Club
    looks like it
    Leader of Lv 4 clan Ivory Towers

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    In itself the villages both still exist, but I don't see how you can access the TH11 right now if you have used the same email for the TH4 with SCID. The only ones who can help are in game support.
    It is possible to have it. His th11 is saved with supercell id and his th4 is saved with gplay and both use the same email account. Gplay and scid logins are two different ways to save your village.

Quote Originally Posted by Alichemist View Post
    I just see a black page.
    Are you able to login to your th4 by using gplay login? And are you able to login to your th11 by using scid login?
    If yes then there is no real problem except that you have two villages connected to the same email account. If you now would lose the email account you would lose both villages.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; February 28th, 2021 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    It is possible to have it. His th11 is saved with supercell id and his th4 is saved with gplay and both use the same email account. Gplay and scid logins are two different ways to save your village.
    Yip, I read it the wrong way around it seems with the TH levels...

As soon as I connect an email to a village with SCID, that same email cannot be used to login to the game with gplay (separately). Are you saying that this now is possible? Without aliases, two different villages connected to one email account?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I just see a black page.
    Are you able to login to your th4 by using gplay login? And are you able to login to your th11 by using scid login?
    If yes then there is no real problem except that you have two villages connected to the same email account. If you now would lose the email account you would lose both villages.
    The image in question:
    Edit: and the reason I've written my response that it probably isn't an easy thing to get that 'Continue' action reversed...

Last edited by JusMe; February 28th, 2021 at 06:14 PM.

Agreeing with Wotan, you did not mess up by virtue of using the same email address for a google play login and a supercell ID login, as they are separately supported. If you are able to get back on support and tell them "never mind" before the account is deleted, you did not mess up with that either, unless you missed the last possible point of deletion cancellation.

Bear in mind the biggest mess up will be to try to delete or rescind the deletion of one of your accounts while logged into another, since doing so could result in a phishing ban. Though logically support should know it's the same person with the same email, don't take the logic for granted, and don't try to take any actions on one account from another account.

The best solution is to log into your preferred account with the login method you have used to save it, and if you don't need the login credentials for the unused account, leave it alone, and pretend it doesn't exist. Minis are fun though, so you can always save the gplay village to a new, separate supercell ID and easily switch between the two with minimal taps and effort.

I have several novelty villages that I don't use. I let most of them sit in a clan I created for "storage" and pay no mind to them. There's no need to delete them.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Yip, I read it the wrong way around it seems with the TH levels...
    As soon as I connect an email to a village with SCID, that same email cannot be used to login to the game with gplay (separately). Are you saying that this now is possible? Without aliases, two different villages connected to one email account?
    He couldnt have had two villages saved with the same gplay account.
    And yes it was always possible to have a village saved with gplay and another village with supercell id and both connected the same email account. Gplay and scid are two ways of login.

Regarding account termination there will be a two week period where you can stop the termination. If that time expires it will be not revertable. During these 14 days you will not be able to join your village and it will show you a popup (like banned account) with notifying how much time left and you can stop the termination by contacting the support.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; February 28th, 2021 at 07:38 PM.

How can u stop it
    When I go to help & support in game
    There is so much option which should I pick
    Last edited by Alichemist; March 1st, 2021 at 01:07 AM. Reason: More info

Quote Originally Posted by Alichemist View Post
    How can u stop it
    When I go to help & support in game
    There is so much option which should I pick
    I think Wotan has actually done it and can provide more insight, but why not start with a logical step and try typing, “I want to cancel my account deletion,” into the support chat and go from there?

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    I think Wotan has actually done it and can provide more insight, but why not start with a logical step and try typing, “I want to cancel my account deletion,” into the support chat and go from there?
    Should I do in game or outside