Thread: New single-target defence building

New single-target defence building

Looking at the newest 'major' defence structures, (Eagle Artillery, the TH itself, Scatters not and even the multi- target Inferno Tower), I feel there's an abundance of defences that target more than one unit. While not necessarily 'splash' damage defences, they sort of relegate relatively low-HP troops such as Giants to non-serious attacks.

Of course, there are Spells and whatnot to counter the effects of these structures but the Troops by themselves are increasingly vulnerable to these defences, in my opinion. This, I feel, leads to a realiance on high-HP units such as the Archer Queen in the form of the Queen charge. Anyways, getting to my idea, I think the next 'major' defence introduced to the game should be a tower of sorts, which deals damage to attacking units in terms of PERCENTAGE OF THE UNITS HP. This way, obviously high-HP units will be dealt a blow and lower HP units can once again come into the picture when concerned with more serious sorts of attacks.

Anyways, this is just a rambling rando idea.

Forum Champion
    I don’t necessarily agree with your reasoning for it’s need but I do like the idea a lot. Very original. +1

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorMiki View Post
    Looking at the newest 'major' defence structures, (Eagle Artillery, the TH itself, Scatters not and even the multi- target Inferno Tower), I feel there's an abundance of defences that target more than one unit. While not necessarily 'splash' damage defences, they sort of relegate relatively low-HP troops such as Giants to non-serious attacks.

Of course, there are Spells and whatnot to counter the effects of these structures but the Troops by themselves are increasingly vulnerable to these defences, in my opinion. This, I feel, leads to a realiance on high-HP units such as the Archer Queen in the form of the Queen charge. Anyways, getting to my idea, I think the next 'major' defence introduced to the game should be a tower of sorts, which deals damage to attacking units in terms of PERCENTAGE OF THE UNITS HP. This way, obviously high-HP units will be dealt a blow and lower HP units can once again come into the picture when concerned with more serious sorts of attacks.

Anyways, this is just a rambling rando idea.
    I think this will work similiarly to colette from brawl stars, overall, plus 1 from me.

Made by, Be a Legend

I don't think current meta needs such a thing,
    Currently small units like balloons, miners,hogs ,inferno dragon are extremely dominant .
    After a long time, pekka, super witches and even golem are coming back to the meta ,your idea will kill them.
    I like your idea but I think the current meta doesn't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    I donít necessarily agree with your reasoning for itís need but I do like the idea a lot. Very original. +1
    Yeah reading it again, I don't think my reasoning is very solid. Guess I should find better words to convey my idea...