Thread: Disconnect my id from others

Disconnect my id from others

My id is connected to supercell and my friends have it.They started to misuse my id is there any way to disconnect my id from their device without their consent
    Plz help me iam in serious trouble...

Well sharing your account is against the tos. And it's not possible to disconnect supercell id from here

Forum All-Star
    You need to contact support in game and ask that they disconnect all devices. Just be warned you could be banned for sharing your account.

Is it confirmed tht I'll get banned

From account deletion warning to shared account.🙄 It is a bannable ofense and sc could chose to not ban you - we dont know for sure.

You have two ways.
    Without help of ingame support → ask your friend to remove your village from his device. If he dont want to then get his device and do it by yourself.
    If not poasible and you are kids then contact his parents.

If above doesnt work your second option is to contact the ingame support and tell them the story and hope they would help you instead of banning you.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; February 28th, 2021 at 05:50 PM.

How to contact to in game support like they only have specific options like lost account, supercell id and etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dk906 View Post
    How to contact to in game support like they only have specific options like lost account, supercell id and etc.
    Have you tryed the options i have mentioned? If not then do it.

And here is what the ingame support says.
    https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...y-account.html

Lost my account

I have by mistake opt out of supercell id and I logged out of tht village and now I lost it.i never connected tht to game center is there any way to get it back

First you deleted your account. Then you shared your account. Now mistakenly opted out of supercell id?
    The support asks you questions and an email adress to connect your village with.