Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New spell idea "Immune spell"

Quote Originally Posted by arun4 View Post
    Imuune spell will make the troops immune to damage just like grand wardens ability.
    Offensive-immune spell can help to escape situations where hogs and miners jump into a series of gaint bomb if the warden is still behind or ability is already used . it can also help to deal with the giga bomb.
    Defensive- For the deffensive point of view it must make the buildings in its radius also immune to damage

it would be 2 housing space Dark spell
    I sorta see this as a possibility because as the base 'grows' and damage from defences increase, at some point the Grand Warden's ability simply won't cut it. And I sorta think the Invisibility spell was released with a similar view...

Overall I love this idea! Could start with 2 seconds' worth of damage- immunity, maybe going up to 4.5-5 seconds. Hope the devs at least take your idea under consideration!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorMiki View Post
    I sorta see this as a possibility because as the base 'grows' and damage from defences increase, at some point the Grand Warden's ability simply won't cut it. And I sorta think the Invisibility spell was released with a similar view...

Overall I love this idea! Could start with 2 seconds' worth of damage- immunity, maybe going up to 4.5-5 seconds. Hope the devs at least take your idea under consideration!
    The problem with invisibility spell is that it doesn't protect from townhall death damage and gaint bombs sonit should be helpful at upcoming th 14 where base will grow and just grand wardens ability won't be enough

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeaxel View Post
    But the spell can be upgraded right?
    And the only spell which also affects the defenses is invisiblity spell, and that too because it has strategic uses in offence.
    But this spell, as i told in my previous example will result in a complete stalemate for some seconds, making the spell useless for the attacker. Let's say i have an archer queen left, and she is being shot by 4 sides, i deploy this spell to save her, and lo! She cannot take down any of the buildings! So what is the point of me saving the archer queen from the fire, if she is going to die anyways and not do any damage to give me percentage, stars and loot, what is the point?
    Each spell has a unique use all spells dont work in all conditions like it's waste to put a heal spell on barbarian king but it's helpful to hogs miners and bowlers. Similarly you can use it on group of troops and even to heroes in some cases