Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New spell idea "Immune spell"

Fresh Spawn

New spell idea "Immune spell"

Imuune spell will make the troops immune to damage just like grand wardens ability.
    Offensive-immune spell can help to escape situations where hogs and miners jump into a series of gaint bomb if the warden is still behind or ability is already used . it can also help to deal with the giga bomb.
    Defensive- For the deffensive point of view it must make the buildings in its radius also immune to damage

it would be 2 housing space Dark spell
    Last edited by arun4; February 28th, 2021 at 03:51 PM.

Although this idea is cool, 1 housing space is too low!

Let's take the heal spell. It just heals the troops, right? They can still die in it. It is worth 2 housing space.
    Now let’s take the immune spell, it does not let troops die at all, and is worth half the heal spell!
    Of course it does NOT heal the troops, but according to me, 1 is too less, and the spell, which is qorth the grand warden's ability should be 2 housing space. Also, if the defenses and buildings are in the spell, and if my troops target them, nothing will happen, right, so i will just be watching my wizards take out the immortal archer tower, while i wanted them to destroy the townhall and not get burned by the giga inferno.So i think the defense point should also be removed.
    Last edited by blazeaxel; February 28th, 2021 at 09:29 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    The duration of the spell can be altered according to the needs and if it give 3 secs of immune effect I think 1 housing space is enough
    And also the buildings will also be immune for defensive purpose

Pro Member
    how is it any different then the invisible spell ?

Quote Originally Posted by arun4 View Post
    The duration of the spell can be altered according to the needs and if it give 3 secs of immune effect I think 1 housing space is enough
    And also the buildings will also be immune for defensive purpose
    But the spell can be upgraded right?
    And the only spell which also affects the defenses is invisiblity spell, and that too because it has strategic uses in offence.
    But this spell, as i told in my previous example will result in a complete stalemate for some seconds, making the spell useless for the attacker. Let's say i have an archer queen left, and she is being shot by 4 sides, i deploy this spell to save her, and lo! She cannot take down any of the buildings! So what is the point of me saving the archer queen from the fire, if she is going to die anyways and not do any damage to give me percentage, stars and loot, what is the point?
    Last edited by blazeaxel; February 28th, 2021 at 09:42 AM.

Made by, Be a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    how is it any different then the invisible spell ?
    Troops will still be shot at in the immune spell but won't do any damage so this can be very effective when you want to make the golem immune so it takes more hits so then the troops that are behind it can do lots of damage since if you make the golem invisible, the troops behind it will be targeted which defeats the purpose of the golem.

Imuune spell will make the troops immune to damage just like grand wardens ability.
    Offensive-immune spell can help to escape situations where hogs and miners jump into a series of gaint bomb if the warden is still behind or ability is already used . it can also help to deal with the giga bomb.
    Defensive- For the deffensive point of view it must make the buildings in its radius also immune to damage

it would be 1 housing space Dark spell
    1 housing space is too low since people will at th8 will use it against other th8s which will make th8 more broken that it already is.

Fresh Spawn
    It can help in case of giga bombs and faint bomb invisibility spell can't

Fresh Spawn
    I prefer that to keep the game balanced on both offensive and defensive part

I prefer that to keep the game balanced on both offensive and defensive part
    Umm, sorry, but i don't think you answered my question.