Thread: What’s this ?

What’s this ?

You know the coat hanger and paint brush by the farm animals ? What’s it for and how does it work please?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Sallyanne16 View Post
    You know the coat hanger and paint brush by the farm animals ? What’s it for and how does it work please?
    A new feature, with the farmpass (costs EUR 5.49 or equivalent in your own currency) you can earn a hat that you can put on your cows, chickens etc. You can even remove them and add another one.
    Just a nice thing to make your animals feels fine with you as a farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Sjowhan View Post
    A new feature, with the farmpass (costs EUR 5.49 or equivalent in your own currency) you can earn a hat that you can put on your cows, chickens etc. You can even remove them and add another one.
    Just a nice thing to make your animals feels fine with you as a farmer

you don’t need farm pass to add hats to your livestock. Farm pass just gives you another option.
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    you don’t need farm pass to add hats to your livestock. Farm pass just gives you another option.
    ahjah. you are right .
    Only, when you want to add another hat that is available through the season pass, you need to buy it.
    If you have got the "free" hat in the test season, you can choose that one.

IIRC, for those that like their livestock in a more natural state, you can use that area to remove and store the seasonal dress.

I couldn’t try it as the winter theme is gone now, and spring isn’t here yet.
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    IIRC, for those that like their livestock in a more natural state, you can use that area to remove and store the seasonal dress.

I couldn’t try it as the winter theme is gone now, and spring isn’t here yet.
    I used this to remove the seasonal dress but it did not stay removed. Every so often I would open my farm and the seasonal costumes had been restored! Very annoying.

Farm Level 198. Town 60. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymgirl4a View Post
    I used this to remove the seasonal dress but it did not stay removed. Every so often I would open my farm and the seasonal costumes had been restored! Very annoying.
    I can imagine that is because it's a decoration within the seasonal hayday theme; it can be removed for a short while, but when the farm is reloaded, theme is applied again..

Quote Originally Posted by Gymgirl4a View Post
    naughty animals sneaking into the dress up barn when you weren't looking!!
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)