Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Banned for no reason !!

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    If you cant remember your ios account and have no acces to the old device then only ingame support is your one and only option.

Only with the ingame support in the game.
    The problem is i canít even start the game. It says iím banned.

Try contacting them outside the game: https://help.supercellsupport.com/cl...tact-form.html.

What I would have done first is go here, https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid, to reset my Apple ID/gamecenter password. There are no permanent consequences from Apple if you fail account recovery with them.

Although it sounds like your current account which from the eyes of Supercell support is a separate entity from your old account despite the person behind the account being the same, hence the phishing ban is a no-go, you should be able to use Apple to recover the old one.

If you can't get into the game, try deleting and reinstalling the game, accessing it from another device, or doing a dreaded device reset.

Quote Originally Posted by HamadAlnuaimi View Post
    The problem is i canít even start the game. It says iím banned.
    Then you will have to remove the whole gamecenter/ios account from that device and delete clash. Then login with a whole new gamecenter/ios account and download clash to get a fresh village.
    In worst case you would have to do a factory reset and login with a new gamecenter/ios account.

You’ve left out part of the story. While I don’t think support is great (though in their defense it’s hard to be great with millions of players contacting them for things they shouldn’t), I don’t believe they banned someone after he gave them all of the information they asked for. Instead, it is likely he answered the questions, but not correctly. They don’t ask a bunch of questions then ban you after you get them all right...

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Fresh Spawn

Angry Banned for no reason !!

Unblock my account . I woke up this 14 days ago and saw that my account is blocked for no reason . I dont have any security code
    their help and support in game is *dead*
    their mails dont reach them . It says too many mails in ur inbox .
    C'mon supercell .
    Atleast send me the code

Forum Champion
    There is no one here from SC to help you. This is just a players forum. No one here can access game files. In game support is the only place to get help.

Quote Originally Posted by Term91 View Post
    Unblock my account . I woke up this 14 days ago and saw that my account is blocked for no reason . I dont have any security code
    their help and support in game is *dead*
    their mails dont reach them . It says too many mails in ur inbox .
    C'mon supercell .
    Atleast send me the code
    My understanding is you get a message saying why your account is blocked.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.