Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh No! Missing Christmas Trees

Oh No! Missing Christmas Trees

Help, I just signed on to my account and two of my Christmas trees are missing. The first two. What happened???

And before you say it ... no ... i did not accidentally remove them. I had them positioned out of the way and in a line so they wouldn't be touched.

Quote Originally Posted by jammer0816 View Post
    Help, I just signed on to my account and two of my Christmas trees are missing. The first two. What happened???

And before you say it ... no ... i did not accidentally remove them. I had them positioned out of the way and in a line so they wouldn't be touched.
    Someone else might be using your account and he/she would have removed them.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; February 27th, 2021 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Someone else might be using your account and he/she would have removed them.
    From the information the op has provided, that would be just about the only 'logical' explanation...
    Last edited by JusMe; February 27th, 2021 at 08:10 AM.

Dang it, I warned them! But no, people wanted the waterfall back, and this is what happens! Running water begets beaver infestations, with their obsession to dam the flow. Bet you that you have a beaver problem, they are indiscriminately taking down trees and draging them to the river. Advise you to move all your traps to the river bank and try to trap them. Good luck!

Last edited by rowman; February 27th, 2021 at 12:12 PM.

Sorry dude, they are going to blame it all on you and never take responsibility. I had the same thing happen. I know I didn't touch them. I know no one else didn't touch them.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessKeys View Post
    Sorry dude, they are going to blame it all on you and never take responsibility. I had the same thing happen. I know I didn't touch them. I know no one else didn't touch them.
    Well the players here cant take responsibility, that’s for sure. As for the most likely explanations: you accidentally removed them, someone you know who has access to your device removed them (I still remember when my young child sitting next to me said “what are those?” And tapped the presents I had in the corner of my base) or someone has access to your account and they removed them. Also possible, but less likely, is that there is a bug within the game that impacted both of you but almost none of the other millions of players.
    Last edited by 2222; February 27th, 2021 at 03:28 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Also possible, but less likely, is that there is a bug within the game that impacted both of you but almost none of the other millions of players.
    Maybe there are other players who have not yet noticed this or maybe they didn't care. Maybe there are players who aren't in forum and only play the game.

I have been getting this glitch for few weeks in which whenever I open the game, there is the green trees scenery. But when I reload the village, it is gone. The first time, this happened to me, I was like "Yay! Green trees are back". But then I realized it's a glitch. I don't know if other players are also getting it.
    Last edited by BlazeStormz123; February 27th, 2021 at 04:18 PM.
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Well the players here cant take responsibility, that’s for sure. As for the most likely explanations: you accidentally removed them, someone you know who has access to your device removed them (I still remember when my young child sitting next to me said “what are those?” And tapped the presents I had in the corner of my base) or someone has access to your account and they removed them. Also possible, but less likely, is that there is a bug within the game that impacted both of you but almost none of the other millions of players.
    I brushed against my screen while on a mini and vaporized a present. I humbly accept the greatest amount of responsibility possible for that. Next time, I'll clean my teeth in the bathroom, not on the couch.

I've never had more durable special obstacles disappear unless by my own hand, but despite being a massive obstacle hoarder, I wouldn't miss them if one went poof, even the older ones I only have 3 or 4 of.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeStormz123 View Post
    Maybe there are other players who have not yet noticed this or maybe they didn't care. Maybe there are players who aren't in forum and only play the game.

I have been getting this glitch for few weeks in which whenever I open the game, there is the green trees scenery. But when I reload the village, it is gone. The first time, this happened to me, I was like "Yay! Green trees are back". But then I realized it's a glitch. I don't know if other players are also getting it.
    That green trees old scenery thing happened with me as well few times,what I observed is it happens when the game doesn't load completely,after few minutes it reverts to autumn look scenery.
    Last edited by ESCANOR0803; February 27th, 2021 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeStormz123 View Post
    Yep, maybe. That’s why I said it was possible but less likely than the other more likely reasons.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.