Results 1 to 10 of 10

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can you have 2 farms?

  1. #1

    Can you have 2 farms?

    I've not played Hay Day for many years and my daughter just recently wanted both of us to play together. Her on her own device and me on mine. Well, after starting our Farm fun I saw my old farm was still there. I've been playing on my Android phone with the new game with my daughter. I have a Apple iPad and was wondering if I can log into my old farm in that device? Will it cancel the new one in playing now with my daughter?
    Thanks 😊

  2. #2
    Forum Superstar toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,109
    This might be moved to the HayDay sub forum, but HayDay, like other Supercell games, is able to support multiple accounts saved to separate google play/gamecenter/supercell IDs.

    Sounds like you are talking about two distinct farms (an old one and a brand new one), so there shouldnít be any issue with compatibility or account sharing unless you both accessed and played on one farm from different devices, in which case the most recent login would supersede the previous one, and there may be potential woes of account banning for sharing an account (though there might be different circumstances for a parent helping to set up their minor childís account. Check the parentís guide for more information: https://help.supercellsupport.com/ha...nts-guide.html.)

    Be sure if you plan to access your old account on the device you started your new one that you first save the new one to a supercell ID or the OS specific type of account.

    For reference, I have only one farm and one archipelago (Boom Beach), but I have two Clash Royale accounts, two Brawl Stars, and many, many Clash of Clans villages.
    Last edited by toofinedog; February 26th, 2021 at 07:44 PM.

  3. #3
    Thank you,
    I was asking about 2 separate farms. On 2 separate devices. One Android and the others iPad. This will sound funny but my daughter is an adult. Lol It was something for us to share together while her baby was sleeping sometimes for her to relax. Lol
    I was just curious if I logged onto my iPad for the old farm if my new one would be deleted.

  4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiapumpkin View Post
    Thank you,
    I was asking about 2 separate farms. On 2 separate devices. One Android and the others iPad. This will sound funny but my daughter is an adult. Lol It was something for us to share together while her baby was sleeping sometimes for her to relax. Lol
    I was just curious if I logged onto my iPad for the old farm if my new one would be deleted.
    Absolutely no issue at all.

    And if you connect both farms to Supercell Ids, you can even play them both on one device if you want. There are several people in our hood with more than one account. Some have 3-4, and there is no reason (other than your time) why you shouldn't play more than that if you want.

  5. #5
    Momscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Where mountain life is great!
    Posts
    3,865
    Just to add, you will need a different email address for each farm when you sign up for SuperCell ID.

    And it makes no difference that one was started on an Android and the other on an Apple device.

    https://help.supercellsupport.com/hay-day/en/index.html


    This link should have all that you need to understand SC ID. Just scroll to the bottom.
    Level 170
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now 148/150
    🐝 kind. 🤗

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Just to add, you will need a different email address for each farm when you sign up for SuperCell ID.

    And it makes no difference that one was started on an Android and the other on an Apple device.

    https://help.supercellsupport.com/hay-day/en/index.html


    This link should have all that you need to understand SC ID. Just scroll to the bottom.
    Thanks so much 😊

  7. #7
    I have 5 farms which is too many, but I have invested a lot of money and time. I started the 3rd the 4th & then the 5th as supply farms. I play the derby, the valley and pass lane on 4 farms and use the 5th for extra supplies which is level 92 . The more farms you have it is easier to expand as you can transfer coins to help expand.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by catherinewool View Post
    I have 5 farms which is too many, but I have invested a lot of money and time. I started the 3rd the 4th & then the 5th as supply farms. I play the derby, the valley and pass lane on 4 farms and use the 5th for extra supplies which is level 92 . The more farms you have it is easier to expand as you can transfer coins to help expand.
    Wow !
    Thanks 😊

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Devon, UK
    Posts
    80
    How can you transfer coins from one farm to the other? thatís a new one on me.

  10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Cowslips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    At home (still...)
    Posts
    4,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Famebright50 View Post
    How can you transfer coins from one farm to the other? that’s a new one on me.
    From your big farm sell items at one coin to your baby farm, then sell them back at full price. It's a good idea to do a bit of research on what are the best items, depending on your baby farm level. I used to use expansion materials, but that isn't so good since the limit was introduced.

    It can be a very quick and easy process!
    Last edited by Cowslips; March 5th, 2021 at 02:00 PM.

    Hay Day level 204 (main farm) - I have seven others!




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •