Thread: TH11 looking for a clan. Heroes 45/43/9

Fresh Spawn

TH11 looking for a clan. Heroes 45/43/9

I am active daily, also I like to learn. I need a clan, where I can stay for a long time. (preferably a lvl 10 clan)
    I will join if you allow to join my rushed th12 (donation purposes). It will be going to th13. Later probably I will fix that base.
    Would be glad to join after cwl. Thanks

Banned
    Hey Anuori!

I have 2 clans. One super active one, and one chill one. Both are levels 5 but I think that if you want a permanent clan, then i think my second clan would be the best. It has a leader in 10+ hrs a day. Max donations from th13s. And b2b wars with an 80+ percent win rate. We are curreently looking for more players for 30v30 CWL. I think that you would be a good match! That clan is : AFROGANG . All you need ti say if you want to join is, DemonLord sent me and you will be sure to be accepted. We can allow both of your accounts. Cya soon!

P.S. my other clan is Man-O-War is you want to check that out as well.
    Last edited by demonclashofclans; February 26th, 2021 at 04:23 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you, demonclashofclans. Clan looks great! Added to bookmarks, cya after cwl.

Banned
    Ok sounds good! Ill give the leader a heads up!!
    Last edited by demonclashofclans; February 26th, 2021 at 04:40 PM.

Trainee
    Hi anouri. We are active, but not particularly chatty lvl 19 clan, great donations, supportive. Many long timers. Bring your accounts and stay awhile with us. Clan YOROPQR2 Georgia Tech !! But you don’t need to be associated with the school. We are closed so if interested please email me at betmart2@yahoo.com so we can talk; I seldom visit forums. We are based in US.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ANUORI View Post
    I am active daily, also I like to learn. I need a clan, where I can stay for a long time. (preferably a lvl 10 clan)
    I will join if you allow to join my rushed th12 (donation purposes). It will be going to th13. Later probably I will fix that base.
    Would be glad to join after cwl. Thanks

Join Ivory Towers (#2L9PGRLP8)

We only put people who do their attacks in war so if you want do be in it you must do war.

Promotions come from donations
    Leader of Lv 6 clan Ivory Towers