Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New way to Donate!

Quote Originally Posted by maximooze007 View Post
    So my thoughts about this idea are..

- Donation barracks not needed
    - 1-gem not defeated
    - Your army is saved
    - This would also add a morale to the members, no need to type "please wait im cooking" just to imply that their request is being cooked, the timer itself indicates that it is being fulfilled.

uhm... maybe I'm missing some negative things..?
    The negatives were that none of these benefits were clearly explained in the original post and the OP avoided addressing concerns so it took a while to get him to explain these benefits. The other negative was stated in the redacted idea. The OP suggested we pay a higher fee to use this feature. In addition, he wanted this fee to be nonrefundable. In his responses through the thread, he seems to stand behind the idea and even suggested that the extra fee could be 3x normal and he wouldn't mind.

I wouldn't mind this idea if the OP was willing to clear up his idea with less resistance. Honestly, if he went back and adjusted his original post to make the idea more clear and remove any talk of a bonus cost, I think there wouldn't be as much negative on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    I think the easiest way to do this is to expand the queue capacity of the barracks. Yes, you would still need to organize your queue between your second trained army and excess troops, and the troop will still need to fully train, but none of what is happening in the queue interferes with your trained army unless you attempt to donate a troop only available in your trained army.

I agree this space should not exceed the max cc housing space, and the amount should start low and increase as you upgrade your barracks.

This keeps one-gem donations and quick donating in general more desirable because you waive the training time by gemming.

The added benefit is it could make for easiest swapping training of armies, so when you need to delete troops from your trained army without having to either delete troops from your queued army lest they spill into your trained army free space (the problem players have requested a barracks “gate” for), you can simply move another troop to the front to block the wrong troops. That way, a beefy troop like a golem can act as a makeshift gate, thereby killing two birds with one QOL change.
    Maybe an improvement to this would be to increase the extra queue based on the CC. This way you always have at least the extra space to fill a cc with the same space as you. This might also be easier than tied to the barracks.

Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post
    The negatives were that none of these benefits were clearly explained in the original post and the OP avoided addressing concerns so it took a while to get him to explain these benefits. The other negative was stated in the redacted idea. The OP suggested we pay a higher fee to use this feature. In addition, he wanted this fee to be nonrefundable. In his responses through the thread, he seems to stand behind the idea and even suggested that the extra fee could be 3x normal and he wouldn't mind.

I wouldn't mind this idea if the OP was willing to clear up his idea with less resistance. Honestly, if he went back and adjusted his original post to make the idea more clear and remove any talk of a bonus cost, I think there wouldn't be as much negative on this thread.
    Ohh.. I think the refund mechanism should still stay in place, all the foundations of donation mechanism will never be changed, donation price, resource refund etc..

New Bloke/Chick
    Didn't notice this thread, I like the idea.

I'm just basing all my thoughts on the image you provided on your original post.

Add a 1-gem button to instantly finish the timer then the requestor will immediately receive it. Every one who has gold pass (and of course willing to donate via 1-gem) can finish the cooking time as long as he has the requested troop.

To OP, Can you edit your posted image and shove a gem in the center of the balloons and the Stone Slammer?

So my thoughts about this idea are..

- Donation barracks not needed
    - 1-gem not defeated
    - Your army is saved
    - This would also add a morale to the members, no need to type "please wait im cooking" just to imply that their request is being cooked, the timer itself indicates that it is being fulfilled.

uhm... maybe I'm missing some negative things..?
    I'll reupload a image with better looking illustration.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by chased123456 View Post

What can I say, I'm not great at explain things from the start. But eventually we'll all get the idea what I was shooting for and hopefully we can all clear it up and agree to something. You can change my mind on a few items, but what can't be change is the current system is so draining to me. I play less, I hide more from my clan, like a ninja. I'm in out lately, check if anyone is online and seen me, if no one is there I was never there. lol

Quote Originally Posted by freezole View Post
    What can I say, I'm not great at explain things from the start. But eventually we'll all get the idea what I was shooting for and hopefully we can all clear it up and agree to something. You can change my mind on a few items, but what can't be change is the current system is so draining to me. I play less, I hide more from my clan, like a ninja. I'm in out lately, check if anyone is online and seen me, if no one is there I was never there. lol
    Everyone has different issues with the donation system, I also get drained as I don't impose a donation rule on my clan, everything is done by courtesy, but most of the time I'm the only one doing the donations, so any form of QOL for donation system is welcome to me.

New Bloke/Chick
    Everyone has different issues with the donation system, I also get drained as I don't impose a donation rule on my clan, everything is done by courtesy, but most of the time I'm the only one doing the donations, so any form of QOL for donation system is welcome to me.
    I went a little mad perhaps with the updated picture, make sure you look at it at it's 100% lol. I spent a little time on small details.

1 GEM DONATION IS STILL THERE
    OLD STYLE DONATE FROM ARMY CAMP IS STILL THERE
    ANYONE CAN STILL DONATE IF STILL THERE AHEAD OF SOMEONE ELSE
    NEW BACKGROUND DONATE with TIMER

Link to Picture Backup
    Last edited by freezole; 1 Day Ago at 02:35 AM.