Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: No supercell verification code in my email

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation Security CODE

Ok BIG PROBLEM , MY [Removed By Moderator] , TAG [Removed By Moderator] And In Clan [Removed By Moderator] Is Now Blocked , I Mailed COC to Sign It Out Of All Devices Coz It Got Hacked , They did sign it out . BUT , Supercell Put A Security Lock On It , I Didn't Receive A SINGLE MAIL Regarding The Security Code . PLEASE SUPERCELL Remove The Lock
    Last edited by Bakunin; February 22nd, 2021 at 08:37 AM.

Welcome to the forum.
    This is a player forum and the ingame support does not work on any forum. Please contact them in the game to get the unlock code.

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation I cant receive an verification code in Clash of clans

after 2 years I want to open my old account but supercell is not sending me an verification code. anyone can help me how to open my account? my email address is correct and I can still open it. but I didn't receive a verification code from supercell. please help me. tnx.

Angry No receiving verification code

5 months ago I tried to log in to my account many times. It did not work. Today i tried again, but I am not receiving verification codes. I am checking my junk folder and I don't have anything in blocked users list. I am literally trying for 2 hours. I searched "supercell" but I did not find any messages. Please help me.

Have you ever saved your village with supercell id?

Wait. I though I am on brawl stars forum. Nevermind. Yes I had a village on my supercell id

Quote Originally Posted by Yallsalute View Post
    Wait. I though I am on brawl stars forum. Nevermind. Yes I had a village on my supercell id
    Brawl stars is on reddit. Having a clash village saved with scid doesnt mean that all your other supercell games are automaticaly saved with it.

Edit:
    Have you tryed to login with your old login method in brawl stars?
    Last edited by wotanwaton; February 28th, 2021 at 09:35 PM.

yes and that is why I am here

I just tried to log in to my village in clash of clans on this account and it did not work too
    Last edited by Yallsalute; February 28th, 2021 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yallsalute View Post
    I just tried to log in to my village in clash of clans on this account and it did not work too
    Make sure you use the corret associated email account during scid login and make sure you use the 10000% correct writing which you have used during registration.
    Also you might check your email account if you have any scid email saved to make sure it is the correct email account.

If you still strughle you will have to contact the ingame support in each game for each game account.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; February 28th, 2021 at 10:04 PM.