Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I delete notification

How do I delete notification

How do I delete notification of neighborhood that is not mine? I was unfairly excluded. And I can't delete the message of exclusion from my notification here that I created new. Someone help me?
    It is not possible to recover my neighborhood with more than 100 cups, I went out to help and out of envy for playing well I was excluded. My neighborhood is now Quinta dimensão.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Tugaland; February 26th, 2021 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugaland View Post
    How do I delete notification of neighborhood that is not mine? I was unfairly excluded. And I can't delete the message of exclusion from my notification here that I created new. Someone help me?
    It is not possible to recover my neighborhood with more than 100 cups, I went out to help and out of envy for playing well I was excluded. My neighborhood is now Quinta dimensão.
    Thanks.
    I'm not sure what your issue is. Can you provide a screen shot?
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Hi,

The message "You've been kicked out of..." is from the system, player cannot remove it. It should go away in about 30-40 days.

Sorry you are reminded of such experience every time you play.
    Last edited by meonhoc; February 26th, 2021 at 02:38 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 153♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Hi,

The message "You're been kick out of..." is from the system, player cannot remove it. It should go away in about 30-40 days.

I thought that message would stay on the board forever.
    Ok thanks. I wait for 30-40 days this message go away.
    Last edited by Tugaland; February 26th, 2021 at 03:33 PM.

Hi,

The message "You've been kicked out of..." is from the system, player cannot remove it. It should go away in about 30-40 days.

Will the player who enters my new neighborhood see this exclusion message? I will wait 30 to 40 days until that message disappears. Are you sure it disappears?

I had it several times before (I go around kicking myself out of my hood sometimes),and the notification did go away. It is the same kind of system notification such as (not in exact wording) "SOMEONE has opted you out of derby" or "SOMEONE invited you to join the neighborhood...".

These notifications is personal so only the concerned player (you in this case) can see it on your farm. If you have a second farm joining the same hood, the second farm won't see this notification.

I'm saying 30 days from memory but to be sure I'd say 40 days max. Would be nice if someone can share a similar experience.

Edit: silly me, just found this thread from 2014; the notification migth stay there up to 60 days. Sorry I misinformed you
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...er-about-inbox
    Last edited by meonhoc; February 26th, 2021 at 10:05 PM.

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

I had it several times before (I go around kicking myself out of my hood sometimes),and the notification did go away. It is the same kind of system notification such as (not in exact wording) "SOMEONE has opted you out of derby" or "SOMEONE invited you to join the neighborhood...".

These notifications is personal so only the concerned player (you in this case) can see it on your farm. If you have a second farm joining the same hood, the second farm won't see this notification.

I'm saying 30 days from memory but to be sure I'd say 40 days max. Would be nice if someone can share a similar experience.

Edit: silly me, just found this thread from 2014; the notification migth stay there up to 60 days. Sorry I misinformed you
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...er-about-inbox
    So in my case if someone enters us they will see this message of exclusion, it was very annoying what happened to me. I gave up on my neighborhood that was a leader to help players with lower levels than me and I was treated like that. The leader herself invited me to be a leader and that's when she created the envy among the other players. But I have the strength to play and start my new neighborhood that I created yesterday. Called Fifth dimension in Portuguese, which is how I now feel at peace. Thank you for taking my doubts.
    Last edited by Cowslips; February 27th, 2021 at 07:08 AM.

No, I was saying that you are the ONLY one who can see that message. NOONE else can see the message of exclusion.
    Last edited by meonhoc; February 26th, 2021 at 10:22 PM.

No, I was saying that you are the ONLY one who can see that message. NOONE else can see the message of exclusion.
    Now I understand what you said. The message is just for me. Ok. So it’s good. All that remains is to wait 60 days for the message to disappear. You were excellent at answering my questions, thank you very much. 😀😀😀😀😀

Similar question....does a neighborhood invite last 60 days as well? Thanks.