Page 255 of 263 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 2629

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

Clan hack

I was the Leader of a clan named FiLiPiNo 24/7X2 with Good standing lvl 14 clan . Somehow my account the leader of the clan was been hack . Hackers kicked all of my member and passed the leadership to someone else whom not from the clan. I already recovered my account but not the clan. i really want my clan back.

Hello, this is a player forum, I recommend trying with the in game support, as I think only they can help you with this situation.

What did your leader do to cause this? But it doesn't matter what you answer because like blazeaxel said, nobody can help you here.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

You can contact support, but they don't intervene in clan matters. The only way you will get clan leadership back is to get whoever is leading your clan to promote you to leader. That's it. The only other option is to start a new clan.

Fresh Spawn

Help me to recover my lost village

Hello,
    I was a regular Clash of Clans Player in 2016-2017 then i left the game for
    personal purpose.Then in 2020 i installed Clash of Clans again and tried to
    connect my previous village but it wasnít connected be cause it wasnít
    connected to supercell id.So i failed to load my previous village.Than i
    left the game and unfortunately my gmail account got deleted by accident
    which was the account of my lost village.After That in Feb,2021 I installed
    clash of clans again to recover my village.I reported the problem.Than
    started a conversation to O.T.T.O. i gave him my village tag,name,town hall
    level.Than he asked my clan name but my account wasnít in any clan i left
    from the clan i created named Clan of Clasher.So i told him that but
    reportedly the conversation got closed.So i can't able to recover my
    village.I emailed you but you didnít answered.
    Please reply and help to recover my lost village.It was my only village
    that i used to play.Clash of Clans being my most favourite game.I want to
    play the game with my lost village. Please help me.Please.

My lost village was connected to google play using [Removed By Moderator]
    this gmail id(which was deleted accidentally)

My village name is [Removed By Moderator]

My Player Tag is [Removed By Moderator]

My XP Level is [Removed By Moderator]

My Town Hall level is [Removed By Moderator]

My villageís last clan was [Removed By Moderator]
    Now it is not in any clan.

My account was created in Most Probably in [Removed By Moderator]

I left the game in mid 2017.

The I used to play Clash of Clans or my lost village account was [Removed By Moderator]

Please help me recover my account and connect it to my this gmail account.
    I'm waiting for your reply. Hope you will reply my email and help me. As a
    player of Clash of Clans it would be Amazing if you help me. User
    experience of game would enhance.
    Please help me.
    Last edited by Bakunin; March 1st, 2021 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Removed Account Info

Welcome to the forum.
    This is a player forum and not the ingame support. They dont work on any forum.
    We forumer cant help you and you will have to contact the ingame support in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikumoni View Post
    Hello,
    I was a regular Clash of Clans Player in 2016-2017 then i left the game for
    personal purpose.Then in 2020 i installed Clash of Clans again and tried to
    connect my previous village but it wasnít connected be cause it wasnít
    connected to supercell id.So i failed to load my previous village.Than i
    left the game and unfortunately my gmail account got deleted by accident
    which was the account of my lost village.After That in Feb,2021 I installed
    clash of clans again to recover my village.I reported the problem.Than
    started a conversation to O.T.T.O. i gave him my village tag,name,town hall
    level.Than he asked my clan name but my account wasnít in any clan i left
    from the clan i created named Clan of Clasher.So i told him that but
    reportedly the conversation got closed.So i can't able to recover my
    village.I emailed you but you didnít answered.
    Please reply and help to recover my lost village.It was my only village
    that i used to play.Clash of Clans being my most favourite game.I want to
    play the game with my lost village. Please help me.Please.

My lost village was connected to google play using [Removed By Moderator]
    this gmail id(which was deleted accidentally)

My village name is [Removed By Moderator]

My Player Tag is [Removed By Moderator]

My XP Level is [Removed By Moderator]

My Town Hall level is [Removed By Moderator]

My villageís last clan was [Removed By Moderator]
    Now it is not in any clan.

My account was created in Most Probably in [Removed By Moderator]

I left the game in mid 2017.

The I used to play Clash of Clans or my lost village account was [Removed By Moderator]

Please help me recover my account and connect it to my this gmail account.
    I'm waiting for your reply. Hope you will reply my email and help me. As a
    player of Clash of Clans it would be Amazing if you help me. User
    experience of game would enhance.
    Please help me.
    Same problem I also can't recover my acoount my account was locked and I can't recover it.otto deosnot contact me through supercell agent

Pro Member
    On a side note, do you notice all your personal information was removed by a moderator? The reason is because you are posting online information that can be used to steal your account (hack) for anyone to see. Do not do that. This was for your protection. That info is important when dealing with in-game support, there is no support on forums. No one on forums or any online website can help you, so do not give out personal information.
    Last edited by JD4U; March 2nd, 2021 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satyam004 View Post
    Same problem I also can't recover my acoount my account was locked and I can't recover it.otto deosnot contact me through supercell agent
    You have different issue. Account locked for security is way different from lost account.

Fresh Spawn

Post My friends account was hacked and defiled

Hello, I want to share my friends situation because it's pretty sad and he is leaving the game.
    So my friend has played clash of clans for some time and he had almost maxed out town hall 9 base. He has put time and money in the game, buying some gems and battle pass. This was not his first account, he has tried to play Clash before but didn't really like it and got to town hall 7 max. But this time he was really enjoying it and it was fun to play with him together.
    Recently, two days ago he got hacked. When he entered the game his town hall was rushed to town hall 11, all his gems were spent, all his books, potions were sold or used, his nickname was changed to a swear word. There was no chance of getting his account by someone legally, he also had supercell ID with the authentication.
    Next he turned to Supercell support with his problem. They responded by suspending his account, afterwards he proved that he is the owner of the account and the support responded by unblocking it, but only the nickname was changed back to normal and they didn't revert anything else back to original state.
    Now my friend is deleting his account because he is very sad about it and doesn't want to play on a rushed town hall which gives unfairness to getting loot, he lost all of his gems, books and time he put in collecting them.
    It's just sad that we won't get to play the game together anymore, we both had more hope in supercell.