Quote Originally Posted by Realplayers View Post
We have also been doing 15v15 all 13's for quite some time. Recently, we created 15 more 10's currently in the process of strategically rushing to 13/14 for 30v30 wars. The best league is subjective to be sure, but I presume you want something somewhat challenging, but not impossible. We utilize sister and burner clans to manipulate and maintain a static league level so the players can continuously compete at that level until they're naturally ready to progress at higher leagues. Based on their current strength, that places the group as a whole around Gold 1 to Crystal 1, whereas the 13's can go higher alone like your clan.

If that's something your guys are willing to do for CWL while they're developing, the lower guys can start another clan and get you seeded far below M1. If you don't have the people to do it, I can get one started, get it seeded, and hand it over.

From there, you can do one of two things depending on the personnel you have to do it. As you advance upwards, you can either rinse and repeat the process to reseed again in another new clan or you can intentionally drop out of M1 in your existing clan while simultaneously advancing in the sister clan. Eventually, you'll achieve a relative equilibrium between the two somewhere in Crystal as one intentionally drops and the other advances. Again, rinse and repeat the process...

That's all I've got for ya'...
Is that what "realplayers" are doing. Gaming the system?