Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New interview of Community manager Darian.

New interview of Community manager Darian.

https://youtu.be/e79mqg2S_B4
    It is a 1 hour long interview.

Everything he said was as I expected, and agree.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Centennial Club
    Thanks, I am realy curious, what they have in storage. A bit wary too....

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00180. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    https://youtu.be/e79mqg2S_B4
    It is a 1 hour long interview.
    Thank you Ullaspn for sharing the above link. Now I know what forumite Judo Sloth sounds like.
    The Cell Structure: How Supercell Turned the Traditional Org-Chart Upside Down
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post11889093

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Thank you Ullaspn for sharing the above link. Now I know what forumite Judo Sloth sounds like.
    Are judo sloth and sumo sloth the same person? I thought one was inspired by the other.

To keep my post on-topic: Darian’s explanation on why new clans can’t use the recruitment tool right away makes sense.

And he mentions the possibility of using a HayDay-like bulletin board for clan recruitment which is something I suggested in the recruitment sticky. Great idea.
    Last edited by toofinedog; February 25th, 2021 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Are judo sloth and sumo sloth the same person? I thought one was inspired by the other.
    Most probably same.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Most probably same.
    I doubt it, or sumo would have a content creator tag like Galadon does on his forum account.

Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Most probably same.
    I doubt it, or sumo would have a content creator tag like Galadon does on his forum account.
    No sumo sloth is not judo sloth. Judo sloth forum account has a content creator tag and I have sent a friend request for that forum account.
    The last reply by judo was like 6 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    No sumo sloth is not judo sloth. Judo sloth forum account has a content creator tag and I have sent a friend request for that forum account.
    The last reply by judo was like 6 months ago.
    That was my bad for assuming sumo and judo were linked. I did do an advanced search for a judosloth user name but didn’t know the one ending in 89 was him.

Also, sounds like both judo and Darian like the skin randomization option I keep pitching.

I’m not by any means saying I am inspiring new ideas or deserve credit for them but that it’s good to know the things I’d like to see in the game are the same things they’d like to see.

That was my bad for assuming sumo and judo were linked. I did do an advanced search for a judosloth user name but didn’t know the one ending in 89 was him.

Also, sounds like both judo and Darian like the skin randomization option I keep pitching.

I’m not by any means saying I am inspiring new ideas or deserve credit for them but that it’s good to know the things I’d like to see in the game are the same things they’d like to see.
    I love that idea especially the number of skins and scenery are increasing and will continue to increase ,such a feature will keep all skins and scenery relevant and will not devalue them.