Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New interview of Community manager Darian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    I love that idea especially the number of skins and scenery are increasing and will continue to increase ,such a feature will keep all skins and scenery relevant and will not devalue them.
    I saw your addition to the suggestion to include a random scenery option. I’d be more likely to purchase a second scenery (and a first) if they did that too.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Are judo sloth and sumo sloth the same person? I thought one was inspired by the other.

To keep my post on-topic: Darianís explanation on why new clans canít use the recruitment tool right away makes sense.

And he mentions the possibility of using a HayDay-like bulletin board for clan recruitment which is something I suggested in the recruitment sticky. Great idea.
    We are most definitely not same, although I have a ton of respect for Judo Sloth, he is one of my favourite Content Creators. the similarities in our names is purely coincidental. I have used this as my gamer tag for well over twenty years on various platforms and across multiple games. I assume the same is true of him.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    We are most definitely not same, although I have a ton of respect for Judo Sloth, he is one of my favourite Content Creators. the similarities in our names is purely coincidental. I have used this as my gamer tag for well over twenty years on various platforms and across multiple games. I assume the same is true of him.
    That was completely an erroneous assumption of mine that you were linked in any way.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoSloth View Post
    I always thought it was a reference to Sandy's karate instructor from Spongebob, but I realize now that his name is Fuzzy Acorns and, apparently, he's a very old squirrel.

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 22 - 777 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Groupme - + - Discord

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    I always thought it was a reference to Sandy's karate instructor from Spongebob, but I realize now that his name is Fuzzy Acorns and, apparently, he's a very old squirrel.

Is that actually the first thing you thought of

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    The only thing I heard in there I wasn’t particularly fond of was a random shuffling of my hero skins and backgrounds. :/ Maybe I don’t understand what they were referring to, because I haven’t followed the topic.

But with the skins and sceneries, I have some of them because they came with the gold pass, not because I really like them. I use the ones I like, and change when I feel like I literally want a change of scenery. I wouldn’t want to open the game and find a winter scene, for example.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    The only thing I heard in there I wasn’t particularly fond of was a random shuffling of my hero skins and backgrounds. :/ Maybe I don’t understand what they were referring to, because I haven’t followed the topic.

But with the skins and sceneries, I have some of them because they came with the gold pass, not because I really like them. I use the ones I like, and change when I feel like I literally want a change of scenery. I wouldn’t want to open the game and find a winter scene, for example.
    As I understand the request, it would be an option to select to have it randomize your skins. Not a forced feature.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Ah ok. No worries, then. But still...why?

Looking forward to seeing what’s next.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Ah ok. No worries, then. But still...why?

Looking forward to seeing what’s next.
    Too many skins and not enough heroes.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #20

The idea as I see it, would be similar to the "shuffle" feature on your favorite music player. It's an option you manually set. You never know what song is going to come up next on your playlist. If I understand the Skin Randomizer idea correctly, it would function the same way. Each time you attack, it would randomly assign a skin to your Heroes from the skins you've already acquired.

So one attack, your AQ might be sporting the Winter Queen skin, then the next attack she might be swagging down the funnel in her Clashy Constructs attire, and so forth.

While this suggestion is purely cosmetic in nature, the reason I like it is that there's a psychological impact. Most people pick a favorite skin and then set & forget it. But with the randomizer, you'll likely go "oh hey I forgot I had that skin. I hated that skin! (or I loved that skin!)".

This will be especially true as we add more and more and more skins to the game until there's a massive library of them for each hero.

While we rarely ever comment on player suggestions, I felt this one was harmless enough to say I thought it was pretty cool since it doesn't actually affect gameplay. I genuinely don't know what it would take to implement something like this in the game, or how complex it would be, but it's a fun idea.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.