Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Master Builder Speed up By Builder Portion

Master Builder Speed up By Builder Portion

If I am Gear up Building using Master Builder, in Home Village, At that time activation of Builder Portion appiled on Master Builder or Only 5 Home base Builder ?

Only on home village's 5 builders.

Made by, Be a Legend

Is there any idea For speed up , Master Builder while it is gear up Archer Tower Or Mortar in Home Village ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajay1608 View Post
    Is there any idea For speed up , Master Builder while it is gear up Archer Tower Or Mortar in Home Village ?
    I think it should work, as the potion says it works in the home village, and the master builder is technically in the home village.

Made by, Be a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by blazeaxel View Post
    I think it should work, as the potion says it works in the home village, and the master builder is technically in the home village.
    This is correct. If the master builder upgrading/gearing up something in the home village he will be boosted by builder potions only. If he is upgrading something in the builder base then he'll be boosted by clock tower potions only.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Even though it is happening in home village, the gear ups are a special case, and count as if he were doing them in the builder village - so he does get speeded up by clock tower, but not by builder potions.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Even though it is happening in home village, the gear ups are a special case, and count as if he were doing them in the builder village - so he does get speeded up by clock tower, but not by builder potions.
    I think you are wrong here. Master builder does not get boosted by clocktower once he's in main village. I have personally tried it on my mini few days back while gearing up mortar. It also doesn't get boosted when he is working in main village as a 6th builder from clocktower. Although it gets boosted by a builder potion while working as a 6th builder.

Thanks to @Be A Legend for this amazing signature
    https://forum.supercell.com/member.p...56-Be-A-Legend

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajay1608 View Post
    Book of Building.
    Using it on Archer Tower or Mortar Gear Up is easily one of the best use of Book of Building, it free up your Master Builder for upgrade in Builder Base so that you won't overflow your resources in Builder Base.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    This is correct. If the master builder upgrading/gearing up something in the home village he will be boosted by builder potions only. If he is upgrading something in the builder base then he'll be boosted by clock tower potions only.
    The above is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    This information is incorrect.

I am saying this, because:

I have put this to the test just now to be SURE I'm not stating wrong information.
    On one of my minis I have just started the gearup of a cannon and after applying a builder potion, the master builder is running around like crazy just like the two other builders he's working next to ...
    The first 6 minutes of the potion have now elapsed and the first hour of building time has elapsed for all builders, including the master builder

I have no clock tower active, it's on the cooldown (had to up a double cannon to level 4, lol)

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    The above is correct.

This information is incorrect.

I am saying this, because:

I have put this to the test just now to be SURE I'm not stating wrong information.
    On one of my minis I have just started the gearup of a cannon and after applying a builder potion, the master builder is running around like crazy just like the two other builders he's working next to ...
    The first 6 minutes of the potion have now elapsed and the first hour of building time has elapsed for all builders, including the master builder

I have no clock tower active, it's on the cooldown (had to up a double cannon to level 4, lol)
    Thanks for the correction.

It is a while since I geared anything up, I was obviously remembering wrongly.