Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel as you have "beaten the game"? What is your standard for doing so?

I think if you are in Legends League and averaging +280 or more per day on the offense side then you are beating the game. I got close to doing that consistently okay, more like 240 to 260 with the occasional 280 day in the days of zaps and super wizards, but now that those are nerfed Im back down to the good old TH13 days of around +140 to 180 per day.
    Last edited by rvMatt; February 24th, 2021 at 10:21 PM.

You can't beat the game until Supercell decides THxx is the very last one. Max out the last TH and you've beat the game.

I'll most likely retire if the game were to continue to run for another 10+ years. At which point, I'd be content with max xp, completed accomplishments, and a world championship as I transition into retirement.

Clash is about raiding other villages then using loot gained to upgrade our own village, right? Other activities are just an extras or optional to take.

So, I consider I finished Clash if I reached completely maxed village. And I'm still far away from that state, lol.

I have a mini account, I would consider myself beaten a town hall level if I find myself consistently (>60%) three star a maxed out base of my TH level regardless how good the base layout is. Based on this guideline, with the mini I have beaten TH lvl 1 -11, but still find TH 12 somewhat difficult. And with my maxed th13 account, I am getting closer to 40% mark in the current meta.

Millennial Club
    Heroic Heist reach 100 Million DE.

Max village
    Legend League trophies on your profile
    Max Builder Base
    Prestige cups on your profile
    All achievements accomplished

I have a few more BB walls to go. Although, someone said getting to level 300 and that is making me think a bit.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by IronBrigade View Post
    Max village
    Max Builder Base

I have a few more BB walls to go. Although, someone said getting to level 300 and that is making me think a bit.
    XP maxes at 500 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by IronBrigade View Post
    Max village
    Max Builder Base

XP, legend & prestige trophies are completely useless. But I still want to earn more

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    XP maxes at 500 right now.
    Ah, didn’t know that. I’ve heard you become Clash of Clans Community Manager at that point and have only then truly “beaten the game”
    Last edited by IronBrigade; February 27th, 2021 at 12:30 PM.

The simplest version of beating the game for me would be to have both bases maxed. I've been close but never maxed because of walls. I came along after the game had been out for awhile, but not so late that I missed out on any of the wall grind experience 😮. TH12 was the first TH where I was able to max everything but walls before the update, but TH13 dropped before I could max them all. I will "beat the game" before the next TH drops, but I'm hoarding tokens and hope I don't have to spend them on walls.

The other challenges I have in mind for the full 100% completion experience are to complete all challenges (about 4 left I think), spend some time in LL (been farming focused on account of those dastardly walls), and potentially join a more competitive CWL clan for a higher level war experience (current clan maxed at Crystal I). I've had some respectable BB season finishes, so a high finish in LL isn't high on my list. To complete the Friend in Need challenge and CWL I'd have to leave my clan of several years for awhile, which is why those will be amongst the last. It's a very casual clan, maybe a little too casual by now considering I have had to churn 20K clan games points across my accounts to help us clear max. But we've got history together. I'm sure other challenges will arise which is always something I've loved and sought out in gaming.