Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Game will not let me play after extended break

New Bloke/Chick

Game will not let me play after extended break

How ironic. I take an extended “personal break” from playing (several months), and come back to find some cool perks for coming back (i.e. 24 hr guard, troop training increase, bonus star loot, etc.). Here’s the rub:

When I go to attack, the game just kicks me back to my home village. As soon as I force a restart to the game, it kicks me out for my “personal break, since my village hasn’t been attacked in too long. I haven’t even played for 30 minutes. Now I have to wait until the rest of my guard, that was gifted to me, runs out? Kinda defeats the purpose of the perk, don’t ya think??? ����

Last edited by Sydeowt; February 24th, 2021 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Formatting

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    The personal break lasts only 6 minutes. Your guard is much longer.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 22 - 777 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Groupme - + - Discord

You shouldn’t be forced to take a personal break if you have a guard. At least, that’s how it worked when the guard is introduced, and that’s what made a four-hour guard so valuable in the old legend league system.

I wonder if not placing those decorations is causing an unintentional mishap. Have you tried placing them or placing/stashing them to clear them then trying again?

Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    You can remove the guard, can’t you? And aren’t you supposed to be able to attack through it?

Or is the regular guard different for the welcome back thing, for some reason? I haven’t paid much attention, since I’m regularly removing it.

Idk why the game would be taking him back home?

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja