Thread: Goldilocks looking for the perfect fit

Goldilocks looking for the perfect fit

I'm looking for a smallish NH (Champions League) that is derby oriented but does not require you to finish in 1 day. I'm comfortable finishing all tasks in 2-3 days. I'm looking for neighbors who like to help each other and appreciate the help they get from others. I'm level 95.
    Last edited by snebs88; February 24th, 2021 at 01:56 PM.

Hi I’ve sent you a pm

sounds perfect 😁

Centennial Club
    Hi, thanks for the PM you sent to me earlier. Sorry for the delay but I was at work. I've replied and hopefully look forward to welcoming you. 😁

New Bloke/Chick
    🦁✨Dottville Mania Farm looking for PRO-ACTIVE DERBY FOCUSED Players 🐝✨

🐶💫🦋✨Dottville Mania 🐷✨🐮

#QPCQQPQY

🙋🏽♥♀️ About Me:

BRAND NEW NEW NH (Started Dec., 2020), SEASONED PLAYER (Lvl 122) looking 👀 for NEW PLAYERS & VETS!!! I’m in it to WIN IT!!! Let’s start this adventure TOGETHER 🖖🏾

We are a DERBY 320/400 Team looking for active adult players that are fluent in English. We’re a TEAM of 19 with players levels range from 16 - 122. I don’t mind lower level NEWBIES because you have to start somewhere!!!! As long as you help and participate then it’s ALL GOOD 😌. We’re a chatty bunch but you are more than welcome to be a 🤫 SILENT Partner!!! We HELP each other out throughout the day and help MAXIMIZE our Farms. I don’t care what your native language is but you MUST speak 🗣 ENGLISH when communicating with the Team!!!! If you choose NOT to join the derby 🐎 then simply OPT-OUT!!!

Guidelines/Rules:

1.) Derby 🐎 320/400 ONLY
    2.) Have a sense of HUMOR 😂
    3.) Be transparent
    4.) Don’t be RUDE to other players (You can IM me in FB Messenger to express your concerns and we’ll figure it out from there) 🙃
    5.) Alert 🚨 TEAM when you have items for sale in road side shop before you POST to Public!
    6.) First derby you will be OPTED-OUT in order to make sure it’s a good fit and have a chance to get to know everyone.

Derby 🐎 Requirements:

1.) Complete ALL tasks for 320 points only and up ☝🏾.
    2.) If WE get DEMOTED, so do you 😝
    3.) We are team oriented and expect teamwork when required.
    4.) If you can’t complete ALL tasks required then OPTING-OUT is A-OK 👌🏾 for that week.
    5.) Purchasing extra tasks for diamonds is NEVER required yet appreciated if we are in a tight race.

Please join our active, helpful hood!

TAG Me and ADD me: #QPCQQPQY

Dottville Mania 🤩

will send you pm , cheers

New Bloke/Chick
    Shells Farms #YYPYG89Y is a new neighbourhood made up of experienced players who have played together for a while, and we are looking for new team members!

We like to play derby, help out each other and chat sometimes. We are a friendly and positive group.

Mainly UK based but happy to have international members.

Looking for active, friendly and helpful people to join and make the game more fun playing together!

Levels 20 and over welcome, must play and be active in the derby.

Any questions please ask and we'll do our best to answer!

Hope to see you soon!

Come give us a try

Amarillo by Mornin’
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called “horseshoe weeks” this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.

Fresh Spawn
    Hi welcome you to derby dashers. Its a new hood that i have formed for competitive players of derby .Here is what u get to be in the hood

1) You will become ELDER on joining. So that you can trash tasks. We like pro active players and giving them the power to play derby at their time

2) Generally bacon/ wool tasks are trashed. Take production tasks only if pre stacked. SPEED is the main thing. We try to finish derby in 22 hrs

3) Although trading at discord is allowed, it is encouraged to trade with nh first. That way we will stay safe from lucifer and will promote healthy relations among teammates

4) we are looking for people who love helping homies whether derby or non derby. However small the help, the gesture and attitude is what that matters

5) we are busy in towns. We prefer to prestack a set of townies by each player every week before derby. Like every week, someone will stack 9 lady, 9 mechanic. Some other will stack 9 other players SO WE CAN EASILY COVER ALL 320 TOWN TASKS THAT COME OUR WAY

6) Although we do have a solid strategy, i would highly encourage hoodies to give their ideas. Remember, no idea is dumb or worthless. Speak your heart out about new ideas and you will never be said that you are trying to dictate the hood.HOWEVER, THE FINAL IDEA WILL ONLY BE IMPLEMENTED IF THE MAJORITY AGRESS WITH IT

SEE I UNDERSTAND ITS A NEW HOOD, BUT WITH YOUR SUPPORT WE WILL MAKE IT BIG. THE FUN PART OF BEING A NEW HOOD IS THAT ITS NOT RIGID AND NEW PLAYERS JOINING WILL HAVE A LOT OF INFLUENCE IN THE WAY THE HOOD WORKS .

SO I WILL ASK YOU TO CONSIDER THIS HOOD AND PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY. I PROMISE YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE

THANK FULLY YOURS
    ABHISHEK

#82VL89QQG( farm tag)
    DERBY DASHERS

Come join today! Small start up neighborhood group with experienced players.
    *We like to have fun
    *Promotion immediately
    *Chatty group
    *We love to derby
    *Helpful and works together!
    Let’s build a great new neighborhood!

Bluebonnet Meadows
    Tag: #YY9UQ22V