Thread: Decrease Upgrade Time's Of High Level Building's

Decrease Upgrade Time's Of High Level Building's

Yes Its really hard to get to th13 , and also I've heard that th14 is coming, and it takes minimum 3+ years to make your base th13 max , and the upgrade time of the building are really high . That's why I think the upgrade time needs to be decreased of high town halls by 40% . Also I know you can decrease the upgrade time by spending gems , But still , I think the upgrade time needs to be decreased , because on the future, more higher town halls are coming and it takes a really really really long time to make your base maxed. So it will be good if supercell decreases the upgrade time . So it will get more Fun to play !.
    Thanks In Advance ❤️
    (sorry for bad English , its not my main language)
    Last edited by SiamonXYZ; February 24th, 2021 at 08:58 AM.

Yep I also think they should decrease upgrade time of heroes at th9 because they cost so much and takes so long to max th9 especially without using gems.

It may take 3 years when you start from scratch. but once you are, when a new level is released, it is not that long to max it out. And in my opinion, considering the cost of each building, it is more ok the actual time, even if they would finish faster, I personally wouldn't have the resources to build new one... SC already released the 6th builder from the builder base, which allows you to have another building going on... isnt like 20% faster? There is also tons of books, medals to help you speed up thing... I think the current system is right balanced.

Usually (or at least I think), when a new TH arrives, the upgrade prices and times of the previous TH upgrades decrease.

Adapt, appreciate, and own up to what you have.

I think we will get time reductions whether we ask or not. I think 40% across the top is likely to high. Its not unusual to see 50%+ time or cost reductions around a new th but not usually at the highest ths. I have created a spreadsheet for my clan to show the net impact of updates on the game and it never nets to be a total of 40%.

Quote Originally Posted by ziya645 View Post
    Usually (or at least I think), when a new TH arrives, the upgrade prices and times of the previous TH upgrades decrease.
    The last couple its been two town halls down and lower. So when 13 dropped, decreases were to 11 down. My 12 should go to 13 about when 14 might drop so I dont expect reductions. About like how every time I maxed wall levels on my main they dropped costs.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by SiamonXYZ View Post
    Yes Its really hard to get to th13 , and also I've heard that th14 is coming, and it takes minimum 3+ years to make your base th13 max , and the upgrade time of the building are really high . That's why I think the upgrade time needs to be decreased of high town halls by 40% . Also I know you can decrease the upgrade time by spending gems , But still , I think the upgrade time needs to be decreased , because on the future, more higher town halls are coming and it takes a really really really long time to make your base maxed. So it will be good if supercell decreases the upgrade time . So it will get more Fun to play !.
    Thanks In Advance ❤️
    (sorry for bad English , its not my main language)

All Town Hall levels are fun to play. Don't wish your fun away where you are.

At lower town halls, if you are so good at that level that it is boring, then you will progress in days to weeks.

From TH9, the delay is mostly wall grind, not building upgrades. And if you are very good, winning loot to upgrade walls is easy, easy to do quickly, especially now that the time wasted watching clouds problem is solved.

You don't complain about the research lab, which is a worry. For a balanced player, the research lab is the bottleneck. Upgrading troops leads to more advanced play, meaning more fun. Upgrading defenses faster does not, defense are for others to attack you.

If your attacking skills are not strong, and if your don't have a repertoire of practiced attacks, then the highest levels will NOT be fun for you. Up to TH12, you can do well with one limited style of attack, but at TH13, mostly due to scattershots, attacking well is much more complicated than ever before. You don't want to get there before you are ready.
    Last edited by George1971; February 25th, 2021 at 06:39 AM.