Thread: Sanctuary needs to be bigger

Fresh Spawn

Sanctuary needs to be bigger

When getting all of the animals in the sanctuary it seems to be over crowded

Quote Originally Posted by SusieT View Post
    To me it doesn't seem to be any more crowded than my animal pens. To hold 5 cows in that tiny pen doesn't seem right. But then, they are not actually real animals which is one of the things I like about them. I can go months without feeding them and they never complain (or worse, die) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Griggy View Post
    To me it doesn't seem to be any more crowded than my animal pens. To hold 5 cows in that tiny pen doesn't seem right. But then, they are not actually real animals which is one of the things I like about them. I can go months without feeding them and they never complain (or worse, die) LOL
    And I was feeling guilty for deciding not to feed my Sanctuary animals until I get the second guerrilla --so silly.

Rearranging the area did make the area less crowded.

I'd like to be able to use all the sanctuary land - including the island and the beach.

I found when I put covered more of the area with trees it felt less crowded. I’m guessing it’s because not all the animals were visible at the same time.

Thanks to Be A Legend for the signature!

To be honest I dont bother with it most of time. I only feed the animals if I get a new one or get it as a farm pass task. To much effort to make the feed with little reward when animals are fed. At least with cats/dogs/horses I get rewards every time I feed & the feed is easy. I hardly ever get rewards with sanctuary animals so just dont bother lol they are asleep all the time on my farms.

Quote Originally Posted by SusieT View Post
    Definitely needs to be far bigger - itís simply not fair having them all crushed up - hopefully this will come in the spring update - maybe with the baby gorillas

Farm 292 - Town 96

Barn 15,300 - Silo 14,100
    kik: perky76

Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    Definitely needs to be far bigger - it’s simply not fair having them all crushed up...
    Sooty123, I really treasure your heart and spirit.