Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barn is full!

Post Barn is full!

My barn is full for a long time. I'm now at Level 37 and my Barn storage is 325. Are there any ways to fix this problem?
    The most things I have is upgrade materials which I keep them at an amount of 26. Other than the upgrade materials, I store things at an amount of 6. However, this does not fix the problem. I keep selling things in the Roadside Shop but that doesn't help too.
    Help me, please!
    (Sorry for my bad English)

Things that are really quick to make, like bread for example, maybe just keep 2 of. Cakes & pies I only used to keep 4 of, but then for me they were rarely requested. I only updated the barn or silo (& still do) one at a time, so if I was aiming to upgrade barn for example I would only keep 10 of each barn silo upgrade items & sell the rest until it was the silos turn to upgrade. I tried not to collect ingots if possible & left them sitting at various smelters until I needed them. Just a few suggestions to help.

Totally understand this feeling. Best option is to not have too many items just sitting there in storage. Many new players keep too many mine tools when not needed, focus on saving EMs for land when it’s not really needed until the fishing area is ready. Leave the farm till after level 50 as plenty of space. Even then only save for one spot at a time.

with the barn and silo same kind of thing. Only keep what’s needed for the next upgrade and sell the rest. In fact only focus on one or the other as saving for both kills the barn.

in regards to items if it can be made quickly don’t need to have too many. Store items that take longer and stack if you can. The RSS and Newspaper are good go to places for items as others at your level make them. Why grow or make if everyone is selling.

one other advice is to join a hood that supports you. Maybe they can keep the items you need if they have a bigger barn and silo or you can use player I’d to make a second farm just for storage or the items you can’t store but this then creates the same cycle but it’s fun.

Humming "The Soft Goodbye" Please see my signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethryns975 View Post
    My barn is full for a long time. I'm now at Level 37 and my Barn storage is 325. Are there any ways to fix this problem?
    The most things I have is upgrade materials which I keep them at an amount of 26. Other than the upgrade materials, I store things at an amount of 6. However, this does not fix the problem. I keep selling things in the Roadside Shop but that doesn't help too.
    Help me, please!
    (Sorry for my bad English)
    First of all, welcome Ethryns975 to the Hay Day subforum. I've underlined the key part of your post because I think it's the reason your full barn is always full. I'd like to suggest you store things at an amount of 3 instead of 6.

How many bolts, planks, duct tapes do you have? How many more of each do you need to upgrade your barn?
    Last edited by LynnK2015; February 24th, 2021 at 06:46 PM.
    Dedicating "The Soft Goodbye" to the Supercell forums and the people who made it an awesome community, the brightest star in the evening sky.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDVgb4pJMdI

Hello, please don't apologise for your English, which is excellent btw. Like Ranger suggested, I alternate between barn and silo, I try and find a hoodie doing the opposite to me so we swap pieces. I keep more of items which take long time to make along with dairy and sugar. And in the town I concentrate on one building at a time.. I max people first then time...but thats just me, other people may have other choices. Enjoy your game xx

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    First of all, welcome Ethryns975 to the Hay Day subforum. I've underlined the key part of your post because I think it's the reason your full barn is always full. I'd like to suggest you store things at an amount of 3 instead of 6.

How many bolts, planks, duct tapes do you have? How many more of each do you need to upgrade your barn?
    On my mini farm with 1200 storage, I keep other things at 3, some fast to make items at 2.

I dont know if you know but when you have one less of a tool you need for barn or silo expansion, you can pay 8 diamonds for the last one. This will take them out of your barn storage but still keep them for expansion later. Don't know how you feel about spending the diamonds but I do it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post

I currently have 7 bolts, 1 plank, and 9 duct tapes for barn.
    As for silo, I have 22 nails, 9 screws, and 22 wood panels.
    My barn storage and silo storage are both 350.

Quote Originally Posted by Morecowbells View Post
    Hello, please don't apologise for your English, which is excellent btw. Like Ranger suggested, I alternate between barn and silo, I try and find a hoodie doing the opposite to me so we swap pieces. I keep more of items which take long time to make along with dairy and sugar. And in the town I concentrate on one building at a time.. I max people first then time...but thats just me, other people may have other choices. Enjoy your game xx
    Thanks a lot, mate!

Trainee
    Keep an eye on what you have for the land expansion items. The Scrolls are very sacred and take a long time to accumulate enough for even the minimum of 10 ? I sell off lots of the Stakes, Mallets etc once it’s more than one expand needs. They come fairly regularly and not too hard to find more by the time your next expand will be ready to go, By selling at Maximum price it gives you more Coin as well . As one other member suggested? Try working on either Barn expand items OR Silo items. Selling off the others . Expand your barn as quickly as you can to have more storage room . Hope that helps